lotus 111r 450pp

• Thread starter costas1
  • 8 comments
There hasn't been any 450pp racing in a long time (at least 18 months), and noone posts tune(s) for those time trials that I remember.

Yes, its a time trial only and not an online race event.
Is the 111R the apparent fast car on the rankings leaderboard? If so grab the 111R chassis setups you do find and try them out. You'll have to reduce power and tire to get down to 450pp, and probably do your own gearing.

How is it possible that this car is so firm when I look replay on TOP 10 racers?I've tried allmost everything but it isn't about setup!Maybe I have to buy a wheel...someone?

DEA
How is it possible that this car is so firm when I look replay on TOP 10 racers?I've tried allmost everything but it isn't about setup!Maybe I have to buy a wheel...someone?

Dude,having a wheel does make a bit of difference,but it's all in the set-up.

If your talking about the High Speed Ring Time trial,then i feel your pain.I'm a decent tuner,but i cannot find a correct set-up to work with S1/N2 tires or whichever the tires is.I always find my car turning in way to fast even with a wheel. I even tried negative toe on the front and that didn't help.

I apologize for the noobish question but what is the "450pp" and other threads I see "650pp" what are they referring to?

What am I missing.....? :)

I apologize for the noobish question but what is the "450pp" and other threads I see "650pp" what are they referring to?

What am I missing.....? :)

It is a "performance point" system for GT5P.

Races in GT5P had restrictions, you could only have X amounts of point for a race and tyre choice, weight and downforce affected those points.

Back