Lotus 97T Super Lap - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

• Thread starter et_
  • 306 comments
Haha! That was a big mistake! My final lap was made exactly same tune as you shared, but the brake balance i had on 4/8. Earlier i had my rear wing on 1990, whcih i found faster for me, but then i asked Zkippe about his rear wing and he said he has it on 1890. So i lowed it down to 1900 (same as you had) and got my improvement.

Hey ODB, cool name. You a Wu Tang fan? No offence but what kind of times are you getting? You seem to post a lot but not mention your time.

I ended up 11th fastest of the stick users. 96th overall. Could have done better if I had tried et tune I guess, I'm pretty good with 0 ABS but didn't even think of trying. In the end I stuck with a mix of the 2 most popular tunes with a small change of ballast to the rear.

Thanks for the help guys. Pretty happy to be 11th fastest of the stick users and in the top 100.

Well, lets just say I used to be :lol: If I remember correctly my time was 1:44.400 and I don't usually post my times, I don't see the relevance. And yes, I'm really happy whit my time, thanks for asking :)

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_12.jpg

Last edited:
Back