Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned -Daily CUP - :02/:17/:32/:47

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timppaq
  • 177 comments
  • 11,037 views

School Grade for the CUP -tune (remember to try first!)


  • Total voters
    21
Too many A*sholes on last race... fed up of those GTR punters :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

This JP guy throw me out of race at least 4 times....
 
Too many A*sholes on last race... fed up of those GTR punters :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

This JP guy throw me out of race at least 4 times....

Don't forget the ES idiots in their Clio's
 
yep :ouch:

but once more plz. :D

EDIT

sorry if i touched anybody, Wayne, uk86ze? :confused:
 
Last edited:
Apologies if I have created some mistake on last race... I was trying R1/R2's with less weight... still manageable but a little more on on the edge 👍
 
Back in a few hours, hopefully to get a little better in it, if not i'll try and stay out of your way
 
Damn I wish I was at home :grumpy:
 
Joining @ 52. 👍
 
Last edited:
Great race Bollox - Lotus 1st & 2nd 👍
 
Sorry Racer_LP, you didn't have to wait, I was crap for 4 laps, but thanks. 👍
 
thx for waiting Timppaq. 👍

but all time i do little mistakes. :ouch:
 
This car is mental. Guna take some time getting use to it. Sorry to Bollocks and Stotty for my first lap. Was trying not to hit people but when your not pushing in this car its a nightmare.
 
thx for waiting Timppaq. 👍

but all time i do little mistakes. :ouch:

Again.. ! :)

X2, but here the mistakes are huge. :ouch: :)


EDIT.

Enjoyed that last one. :)

Great fun!! I tried to bumb for more speed you but didn't quite succeed..

This car is mental. Guna take some time getting use to it. Sorry to Bollocks and Stotty for my first lap. Was trying not to hit people but when your not pushing in this car its a nightmare.

Give it a day... :cheers:

Edit

@ :52
 
Last edited:
I see reviews coming... 👍 :lol:

I'll go and have a one more test.. mr_VOLCANO.. you got me worried.. :ouch: :)

What do you mean Timo? Will try your tune soon;)
 
Back @ :52 👍
 
sorry timppaq:( will update that after I tried it!!
 
This car is mental. Guna take some time getting use to it. Sorry to Bollocks and Stotty for my first lap. Was trying not to hit people but when your not pushing in this car its a nightmare.

LOL... you weren't a problem, it was the idiot in the GTR. Shame, as by time I rejoined and battled my way through the traffic I couldn't catch bollox.
 
Saw you guys in a race but had to run off to home depot and wasnt even able to finish the first lap. I am getting the hang of the car and running under 2 minutes now so hopefully we meet up again soon.
 
I will join xx.37. Cant really control the car yet so be aware.
 
Great racing Bollocks!!! 👍 Joining @ 52
 
Cup tune: 9/10. 👍 Excellent stuff! I was struggling with this one myself, your suspension settings are top notch!
 
Cup tune: 9/10. 👍 Excellent stuff! I was struggling with this one myself, your suspension settings are top notch!

Nice to hear that..! :cheers:
 
Sorry guy's I need a break... can't start a race without being thrown out for at least last 5 races... a bit boring to start last with 10 sec each race and difficult to say focused after that.

Thanks to Mr Volcano and Fahrer for being patient & wait for me.;)

might come back later 👍
 
Nice little battle there timppac:) and to the tune:10/10 !! I suck at tuning, but i sure do know when i'm driving a good tune;) starting to get control now..
 
👍 ...I'm off to bed. Was some great racing today! Thanks all!
 
Glad you won that last one mr_VOLCANO. That white Lancer knocked me off twice.
 
Back