Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned -Daily CUP - :02/:17/:32/:47

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 177 comments

School Grade for the CUP -tune (remember to try first!)

• Total voters
Last 2 races have been very fast - just ended up mid field with a 10:02 and I had a trip into the gravel! The top 3 were well under 10 minutes. Giving those GTLMs a bit of grief! :scared:

I'll be there in about an hour. Wife is away all week, so moved into the living room and claimed the big telly as my own. Only problem is that i'm now miles away from the pc.

Last edited:
Best mistake from me tonight was when I went to look back and hit start, instant brakes. lost a few places. :ouch: And I was doing ok up till that point. Ran a 1'54.645 in last place, the RBE is strong, 1'55 the next lap. Then I took another trip to the kitty litter. :)

XX:00. 👍

Oh blimey, I turn my back for two minutes and you start an Elise only challenge?! :scared:

Seriously though, great idea for a challenge, once I have some other stuff dealt with I'll join in the fun with this. :)

or we meet us all again in only one thread if we have the same times ?!?! :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3141765#post3141765

Let's see for tonight how this goes... :)

Last 2 races have been very fast - just ended up mid field with a 10:02 and I had a trip into the gravel! The top 3 were well under 10 minutes. Giving those GTLMs a bit of grief! :scared:

Winner was 9'56.884, me 3rd 9'57.865.. :cheers:

Timo - hope I wasn't holding you up just now. You really know how to put the pressure on!

No.. that's racing! ;)

these guys are seriously quick

Was nice to race you:tup:

Oh blimey, I turn my back for two minutes and you start an Elise only challenge?!
Seriously though, great idea for a challenge, once I have some other stuff dealt with I'll join in the fun with this.

We were wondering where you were.. :D :cheers: <---say that as fast as you can. lol.

Last edited:
@ Timppaq

Hope to see you there again. I hope to step my game up some more with you lot.

Edit: Taking a break now. Will be back either at the next xx:45 or xx:00

Last edited:
I have to say I was watching the xx:45 race at my friend's house and despite the fracas at the start, I think nobody was punted off at all at T1. You guys at the Lotus' like to give the girl a hard time lol, i'm with Leah as she drives her Evo X and she had to look out everywhere to a swarm of Lotus' to make sure nobody goes off and took the wider line at the start. That was a pretty good race though, good work guys. And take it easy if you approach Leah, she can only handle so much with her Evo...

Ran a 1'54.645 in last place, the RBE is strong, 1'55 the next lap.

railroad racing. :dopey:

there was some really nice races 👍 and also some very mad races. :sly:

sorry if i bumped somebody and thx for great entertainment. 👍 :cheers:

EDIT

good racing from Leah. 👍

railroad racing. :dopey:

there was some really nice races 👍 and also some very mad races. :sly:

sorry if i bumped somebody and thx for great entertainment. 👍 :cheers:

EDIT

good racing from Leah. 👍

Great battle with you a few races ago, you had a great move on me through Spoon where we were side by side. I was concerned about traction on the way out and giving you room so you had a better drive coming onto the straight. Still, great stuff 👍

I won a race, Yeehaa, against a GTLM driven by a GTP member, starting to feel the groove in the Tuned 111R now. :)

If Lady Jo Scott reads this, you have lag, i saw the car twitching and going into spoon i was at least a car length behind when you went skidding off into the sand, my screen showed me a car length behind you, yet the way you went off look liked you'd been hit

Yeah, Some good races

Except a Big Moron called Carpdemon GB runnig in GTR of corse:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

If Lady Jo Scott reads this, you have lag, i saw the car twitching and going into spoon i was at least a car length behind when you went skidding off into the sand, my screen showed me a car length behind you, yet the way you went off look liked you'd been hit

It's pretty strange as I watched it with her and she just went off despite seeing no one in her rear mirror. It was a pretty big thump that took her off. She just took it as a racing incident and took it in her stride, but thanks for letting us know GTP_Wanna_B. Before hand everything seemed fine and people were passing her normally when she gave them room. Just an odd timing of connection perhaps?

EDIT: She's decided to play some COD4 now (its strange yes...) but she thanks everyone for a good night of racing and wishes you guys all the best. She even requested me to put some kisses on my message (?) but just to let you guys know its from her and not from me lol! xxx Night then.

Last edited:
Sorry Libi for the last race :nervous:

Your car was waiving all over the track due to lag & it was pretty difficult to see where you were exactly:tup:

Nice races guy's I'm off for tonight... have fun :)

when i saw you, you did not lag :)

Haha! I lapped MADFORCE!! ;) (have to admit that the cars weren't quite the same.. 👍 :D)

edit:

Thanks again for the races! Had lots of fun again! Those Elises are like beez buzzing angry around the lm's.. :lol:

Last edited:
Who was that dirty *#&£er in the red R8 during the xx15 race? Anyone catch his name? I feel the need to abuse him.

Back