Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned -Daily CUP - :02/:17/:32/:47

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 177 comments

School Grade for the CUP -tune (remember to try first!)

• Total voters
Wow, what a fantastic car and tune. Had a lot of fun that race after getting punted badly on the first lap.

Thanks for waititng Volcano, should have left me too it tho, was all my own fault that time.

Last edited:
Timppaq - great job you've done setting up this car! I was down to 1'57.637 on the 5th lap of my first free run. It feels like a go kart and it's so easy to drive now.

Thanks to everyone for the racing tonight - I'll definitely be back for more on this one.

Wow, what a fantastic car and tune. Had a lot of fun that race after getting punted badly on the first lap.

Thanks for waititng Volcano, should have left me too it tho, was all my own fault that time.

Timppaq - great job you've done setting up this car! I was down to 1'57.637 on the 5th lap of my first free run. It feels like a go kart and it's so easy to drive now.

Thanks to everyone for the racing tonight - I'll definitely be back for more on this one.

👍

yes but i use the normal time, 00/15/30 etc

btw, hotlap: 1.57,131

:)

I was thinking about that yesterday.. should we change the timeslot to be the :00/:15/:30/:45?

There's never too much clean racers... what do you think? Or should we keep the current time and just use the above just when there is no much drivers at the Elise cup.

Good lap, Rudi! 👍

too too many dirty ***** about. f ******s

lets go with the 00, 15 etc times as there will be other GTp members from here and other boards so there may be more clean drivers about. lets flood it

👍

Races starts - :00/:15/:30/:45 (:07/:22/:37/:52 -may be used when there is lots of Elises joining)

Last edited:
servers must be busy because always getting failed connection on 1st attempt, oh well got the TEW guys to entertain.

It's okay, I don't even recall you punting me. ^^ Only thing was that you were parked right in the exit of spoon so I had to pass you trough the grass. But no problem. 👍

Edit: Ok that's it. I'm gonna marry this car. She's fantastic. 1'58.686.

Last edited:
wel once i tweaked the brake ballance where i could dive it in to the corners i like the cup tune alot, very nice.

Im gonna try and enter the next one, ive never raced a MR car before. I did like 20 laps or so in pratice and i feel resonably comfortable in it. However its quite a bit different when other cars are out there with you.

Last edited:
it seems to be a mission in possible in the moment to have nice and clean races without lags. :grumpy:

i stop now here and go for a while to HSR. :yuck:

Alright my fellow Elise driving friends, 👍 I will be joining this cracking little event after 18:00 UK time. So whats the schedule going to be?

I may also bring my mate Prodigy_1975 along, so look out for him and please give him some room. :nervous:

👍

Races starts - :00/:15/:30/:45 (a.t.m.) Let's see how it works for tonight.

:cheers:

I'll eat and join for a few. 👍

Back