Improved Opponent AI Algorithm
The search range of opponent AI has been expanded and their intelligence algorithm has been improved.
Err...
That already happened in the 1.10 patch and now the AI is top notch. 👍
Why should this have to be introduced before any DLC. What's one got to do with the other?
In my experience, if you drive a FAIR car against the AI now, they will be a lot more difficult. I've tried this, and it's true.
Then we will never get DLC...![]()
RobGT81I really like the new AI, I had a great battle with two AI cars down the Mulsanne. We kept drafting each other, over taking, running 3 wide and out braking each other at each chicane and into Arnage, I was very impressed! If your fair with them they give you room.
That's another thing. Fix the drafting.
I'd like to play the game you're playing.That already happened in the 1.10 patch and now the AI is top notch. 👍
Err...
That already happened in the 1.10 patch and now the AI is top notch. 👍