LS Car Shows 3/19 Suvs and Trucks meet

• Thread starter soloaded
  • 845 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
To get the thread back on a positive note, had fun with @soloaded and Draco tonight hitting some trails.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

No tonight. Oh and @soloaded let me know the specifics of Wednesdays cruise so I can post some information when I have time.

At grandparents atm but I'll be on around 7PM EST. Not going on Mic I'll be on Skype.
Skype is fine new phone whoop whoop and tablet
No tonight. Oh and @soloaded let me know the specifics of Wednesdays cruise so I can post some information when I have time.
Gm meet lol if you need help with gta Gm brands lmk

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to leave this. Despite only being apart of it for a week or so, I just haven't enjoyed the general vibes of this thread or the meets (well, the one meet I went to) and I don't like the fact some of you seem to team up against someone else because of a petty grudge you have against them. I'd rather cruise with people who all get along and don't disrespect each other over small things. :indiff:

So is their a cruise tonight? And if there is, could i get an invite

Last edited:
Alright listen up. If you have a problem with this crew, go right ahead and leave then. Nobody is asking you to stay.
The GTPlanet moderators need to realise that people are assuming two roles; they try to portray themselves as mature and always serious here on GTPlanet, whereas in the actual meets, they act like total 🤬 knuckleheads. You know exactly who you are.
I've been working hard to keep this crew alive and functioning properly, and a few members have to ruin it for everyone. Whether it be blatant rule-breaking such as bringing a chrome car or an unrealistically-colored car, or harrassing other members, there's a time and a place for this. Keep it out of the official meets, and save it for later.
The fact that people are suddenly leaving shows to me that something is clearly wrong. I specifically stated a few posts back that this crew is open for suggestions. However, nobody seems to be suggesting changes, and instead just leave. You have yourself to blame for the crew not working the way you see fit. How exactly are we supposed to make the experience better for everyone when nobody can be bothered to pitch in and help?

Alright listen up. If you have a problem with this crew, go right ahead and leave then. Nobody is asking you to stay.
The GTPlanet moderators need to realise that people are assuming two roles; they try to portray themselves as mature and always serious here on GTPlanet, whereas in the actual meets, they act like total 🤬 knuckleheads. You know exactly who you are.
I've been working hard to keep this crew alive and functioning properly, and a few members have to ruin it for everyone. Whether it be blatant rule-breaking such as bringing a chrome car or an unrealistically-colored car, or harrassing other members, there's a time and a place for this. Keep it out of the official meets, and save it for later.
The fact that people are suddenly leaving shows to me that something is clearly wrong. I specifically stated a few posts back that this crew is open for suggestions. However, nobody seems to be suggesting changes, and instead just leave. You have yourself to blame for the crew not working the way you see fit. How exactly are we supposed to make the experience better for everyone when nobody can be bothered to pitch in and help?
Completely agree

I'm absolutely fed up with many of the members of this crew. You wanna leave you go right ahead; the door is right there. There are plenty of people who are wanting to show off their rides without complaining about problems that they themselves have contributed to. I will NOT give up on this crew just because a few members want to talk trash about other members or sabotage meets in general.
So say it now if you want out. We can easily find someone else to take your spot.

I'm absolutely fed up with many of the members of this crew. You wanna leave you go right ahead; the door is right there. There are plenty of people who are wanting to show off their rides without complaining about problems that they themselves have contributed to. I will NOT give up on this crew just because a few members want to talk trash about other members or sabotage meets in general.
So say it now if you want out. We can easily find someone else to take your spot.
Thank you , we will see the true members Wednesday

So...General Motors only for the next meet...I'm assuming that it will include these brands, right?

Declasse (Chevrolet)
Invetero (Corvette)
Cheval (Chevrolet/Holden)
Imponte (Pontiac)
Albany (Cadillac)

@KM964 Needs to go all he does it cause problems
So, according to you, these were caused by me:

You bringing cops to the meet.
You beating/blowing my cars up for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
You trying to run me over for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
You intentionally ramming my cars while parked, again for no reason whatsoever.
You doing a combination of the above at the past 4-5 meets.

Blaming the problems you cause on others just shows how immature you are. At least I know how to follow rules.

Wednesday 5th of March PS3 GM Meet4:00PM - PST -12AM GMT

0_0.jpg

Photo @coxbox

This is a meet for all GM vehicles.

• Declasse (Chevrolet)
  • Invetero (Corvette)
  • Cheval (Chevrolet/Holden)
  • Imponte (Pontiac)
  • Albany (Cadillac)
  • Mammoth (Hummer).

The room will open at 3:30pm PST/11:30pm GMT. The room only holds 16 so join quickly. We have some new rules for this and every other meet, please read them carefully and make sure you abide by them. If there are any issues please contact one of the administrators.

If you have not joined the crew do so HERE.

Rules For Crew Meets.
1. Every Member in session on Cruise Nights/Days, must be and stay in passive mode.

*This rule only applies on cruise Nights/Days also see rule 10*

2. All members on Cruise Nights/Days must park their car up and leave it there until the cruise starts.This also must be done at each stop, too many members keep aggravating NPC's and damaging other cars, with Burnouts and Donuts.

* Feel free to drink/chat and take photos, cars can be moved for photos, or replacement vehicles also see rule 10*

2.5 No flying in airplanes when we are cruising or dragracing.

* Exceptions include flying to meet location or flying away from car, also see rule 10*

3. When Cruising, members must keep at least two car lengths away from other drivers, to alleviate issues with lag or cars breaking, or other road issues.

*See rule 10*

4. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme, deviation will not be tolerated.

*See rule 10*

5. Microphones are allowed, however members must refrain from shouting, or using offensive,racial or other hate speech. You should also be aware that others may want to talk, so try not to all chat at once.

*See rule 10*

6. No Chrome, Dollar Rims, Adders or Entity's or Horrible paint schemes.

*This rule applies for all meets and other events also see rule 10*

7.Do not block the road with NPC cars.

* See Rule 2 and 10*

8. Calling the cop's, setting bounties, mercenaries, or air-strikes are not tolerated.

*If you are wanted drive away and call Lester, also see rule 10*

9. These rules apply to all members of the crew especially new members. By joining the
crew you agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by the officials.

*See rule 10*

10. Members will be warned once , if you repeatedly ignore them you will be kicked from the room and the crew.

Last edited:
Last night I made some changes to better the crew, we all settled things down talked it out I changed the hierarchy as well. The people kicked were the members who spoke up like they didn't do anything bad during the past meets before the rules were properly made. thank you @coxbox big ups bro, also people who have connection issues im kicking I'm sorry to who doesn't like it but try run your own crew and see out it goes.

Last edited:
@Willfred_1 before the rules you could not stay still during a meet getting bus and driving in circles right next to the meet then the bike meet jumping around speeding crashing throttle fenced background , you were one of the people who are crying out for no reason yet didn't see their own actions during past meets yet I also have to change rule 6 to realistic paint jobs for the meets

My commissioners will be responsible for who they recruit and kick and @Willfred_1 if you want back in my them and not behind people's backs these people are my friends I will stand with them and their decisions unless I say otherwise

Wednesday 5th of March PS3 GM Meet4:00PM - PST -12AM GMT

0_0.jpg

Photo @coxbox

This is a meet for all GM vehicles.

• Declasse (Chevrolet)
  • Invetero (Corvette)
  • Cheval (Chevrolet/Holden)
  • Imponte (Pontiac)
  • Albany (Cadillac)
  • Mammoth (Hummer).

The room will open at 3:30pm PST/11:30pm GMT. The room only holds 16 so join quickly. We have some new rules for this and every other meet, please read them carefully and make sure you abide by them. If there are any issues please contact one of the administrators.

If you have not joined the crew do so HERE.

Rules For Crew Meets.
1. Every Member in session on Cruise Nights/Days, must be and stay in passive mode.

*This rule only applies on cruise Nights/Days also see rule 10*

2. All members on Cruise Nights/Days must park their car up and leave it there until the cruise starts.This also must be done at each stop, too many members keep aggravating NPC's and damaging other cars, with Burnouts and Donuts.

* Feel free to drink/chat and take photos, cars can be moved for photos, or replacement vehicles also see rule 10*

2.5 No flying in airplanes when we are cruising or dragracing.

* Exceptions include flying to meet location or flying away from car, also see rule 10*

3. When Cruising, members must keep at least two car lengths away from other drivers, to alleviate issues with lag or cars breaking, or other road issues.

*See rule 10*

4. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme, deviation will not be tolerated.

*See rule 10*

5. Microphones are allowed, however members must refrain from shouting, or using offensive,racial or other hate speech. You should also be aware that others may want to talk, so try not to all chat at once.
*See rule 10*

6. No Chrome, Dollar Rims, Adders or Entity's

*This rule applies for all meets and other events also see rule 10*

7.Do not block the road with NPC cars.

* See Rule 2 and 10*

8. Calling the cop's, setting bounties, mercenaries, or air-strikes are not tolerated.

*If you are wanted drive away and call Lester, also see rule 10*

9. These rules apply to all members of the crew especially new members. By joining the
crew you agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by the officials.

*See rule 10*

10. Members will be warned once , if you repeatedly ignore them you will be kicked from the room and the crew.
Took my photo spot eh lol nice one ! And I love hanging out there

GM meet will be fun.. I have a Phoenix and Coquette ready for it.

I love the Jester.. I like the Turismo R... I am not crazy about the Alpha but hey.. It's more variety.

An open letter to ls car shows

I feel I needed to write to you in public in a civil manner to explain my issues. Please could read it in a calm and objective manner

Firstly You state that me not staying still was a problem. Yet I did not damage or injure others and I stopped after the rules were implemented. At no point did any one comment or notify me this was a problem. However since the rules were implemented I have stayed still and if any one had said stop I would have done.

Secondly you find issue in me bringing a bus in an open meet.
Yet Bringing a bus to a meet wasn't against the rules and most people thought it was funny. If some one had a problem they should have said. It briefly united everyone and was more positive than the some of the actions done that meet.

Thirdly you find issue in the loud colour schemes of some vehicles.
The pink Bodhi and multiple coloured minivan were both horrendously ugly, but they were made to be like that. Both united and sparked positive conversation.
That's not a bad thing.
They were the minority in the many cars I brought to the shows you find issue in a few.
What's realistic ?
cars and their colours are subject to taste.

Finally I haven't had any warnings about previous issues. Therefore you haven't given me a fair chance to dispute or work with you guys to solve the issues.

I hope you will read this and realise that I and a few others were not given a fair chance to solve these issues.due to this I would like to calmly and maturely discuss these issues within a group conversation that could moderated by an Independent person.
Please could responded in a mature and thoughtful manner like I have done

Cheers

Will

An open letter to ls car shows

I feel I needed to write to you in public in a civil manner to explain my issues. Please could read it in a calm and objective manner

Firstly You state that me not staying still was a problem. Yet I did not damage or injure others and I stopped after the rules were implemented. At no point did any one comment or notify me this was a problem. However since the rules were implemented I have stayed still and if any one had said stop I would have done.

Secondly you find issue in me bringing a bus in an open meet.
Yet Bringing a bus to a meet wasn't against the rules and most people thought it was funny. If some one had a problem they should have said. It briefly united everyone and was more positive than the some of the actions done that meet.

Thirdly you find issue in the loud colour schemes of some vehicles.
The pink Bodhi and multiple coloured minivan were both horrendously ugly, but they were made to be like that. Both united and sparked positive conversation.
That's not a bad thing.
They were the minority in the many cars I brought to the shows you find issue in a few.
What's realistic ?
cars and their colours are subject to taste.

Finally I haven't had any warnings about previous issues. Therefore you haven't given me a fair chance to dispute or work with you guys to solve the issues.

I hope you will read this and realise that I and a few others were not given a fair chance to solve these issues.due to this I would like to calmly and maturely discuss these issues within a group conversation that could moderated by an Independent person.
Please could responded in a mature and thoughtful manner like I have done

Cheers

Will
How many times I have to list the same thing , so your telling me I never told you to stop? If so that's a total lie and yes you did damage others cars when stealing a.i vehicles in earlier meets. I will run my crew the way I want. Like the others said there's is a door For your paint dude who wants to see .chrome paint jobs or ugly ice cream looking vehicles I want the photos the look like real meets, I am changing rule six only time should be paint like that to copy a movie/TV car otherwise it's ugly point bank period and We don't need your carnival rides ok I will reinstate you for now

Can we all stop complaining now !?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back