LS Car Shows 3/19 Suvs and Trucks meet

• Thread starter soloaded
  • 845 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some nice clean fun tonight. Stupid game will not load now :( Stuck loading . Well time for bed soon, will be making some more Lawnmower races for the next meet "Lawnmower race down chiliad........ I wonder:lol:"

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Is anybody available at some stage today to help me get a van, I would love to replace my yoga with a 4 seater rumpo with BP tires.

Is anybody available at some stage today to help me get a van, I would love to replace my yoga with a 4 seater rumpo with BP tires.
I feel you can you I never tried bringing one into ls customs but I know I'd bring in trevors speedo kidnap van with blank plates to give super rape vide lmao
I'll try I'll let you know but i think maybe only save editing

I was kicked from the crew last week, and I didn't understand why. But now I do, now that I know the rules I will try to obey them.

Thanks in Advance
Adi

Oh and I don't have Skype so I will be using my PS Eye as a mic. I appologize if you hear an echo

Thanks

Adi

@soloaded I did get your invite but I have to go out now so will join you later. I also managed to get a rapid speedo in my garage, stock though.

Update
1.If you want in, add me on socialclub id: soloaded ,in the end I didnt want alot of posts of socialclub names.
2. The Low and Slow theme will be the first meet, the next meet is jdm forever ,and after muscle cars and etc. Ill gather ideas later
3. The Low and Slow theme only consists of the following cars:

Vapid Peyote,Declasse Tornado,Albany Manana,Bf surfer( @coxbox lol and maybe me) ,Bravado Youga, Declasse Voodoo, Dundreary Regina , Albany Washington, Albany Primo, Albany Emperor, and the rat loader
I aint no JDM fan... I'm Vdub... but I'll still join ;)

I can help you on that. I'm building 2 Speedos at the moment, one for me and one for @soloaded but I can throw in a Rumpo for you. Just tell me what you want on it (color, wheels, horn, lights, tire smoke, plate*)
*Plate means style of plate as well as what you want on it (i.e. cb0x400 or IXLR8)

I can help you on that. I'm building 2 Speedos at the moment, one for me and one for @soloaded but I can throw in a Rumpo for you. Just tell me what you want on it (color, wheels, horn, lights, tire smoke, plate*)
*Plate means style of plate as well as what you want on it (i.e. cb0x400 or IXLR8)

Thanks A speedo would be better if possible

Colour: Frost White
Horn: Clown
Lights: Stock
Wheels: Stock
Tire Smoke:Stock
Plate: PedoVan - White Plate.

Just wanted to say the GM cruise last night was a good time. I didn't say much. While I'm not shy at all, that's usually how I am at first. Thanks to everyone who let me be a part of it. I will try to make more, although the weekday schedule doesn't suit my work schedule due to the time differance.

Anyway. Good time and thanks for the hospitality.

Been a little busy with other games lately or didn't had the time to meet when you guys were meeting, but I'll try to hang in next week or maybe this weekend if something is up 👍

What you guys wanna do for tmrw? Gm #2 or offroading vehicle &some trail rides (no sand kings if so ) answers please

Next week we will be doing the Camping theme over but restricted to pickup trucks and vans so be ready for next week guys

Next week's notes : no lifted trucks rebels,sandkings etc , if you do bring a surfer beware it may not make it

If the next meet is gonna be vans, is it fine if I bring a Youga?
Yeah. No minivans, or station wagons though. By vans we mean Bison, Bobcat XL, Speedo, Rumpo, Youga, Surfer.
Also if you can try to not pimp out your Youga since this meet is aimed at realism. Let's be honest, nobody offroads in a tricked out van in real life right? :lol:

Last edited:
I say we do half and half tomorrow with GM and offroaders. Kinda like what we did last weekend.

As for next week, I have a choice. Either my Bodhi, McGill-Olsen Bison, or Deludamol Rumpo.

I say we do half and half tomorrow with GM and offroaders. Kinda like what we did last weekend.

As for next week, I have a choice. Either my Bodhi, McGill-Olsen Bison, or Deludamol Rumpo.
Bodhi isn't on the list for pickups or vans sorry kev

Agreed. When I come on later I'll go trail-blazing (either alone or with someone, it doesn't matter), and look for some interesting spots to explore. It's a big map, there's gotta be somewhere we haven't been to before. ;)
Tomorrow I'm probably bringing my Rusty Emperor again for the GM meetup and later on busting out the Seminole and the Sanchez which I plan on building up for the trail riding. Also to note, for the trail riding, dirt bikes and ATVs can accompany us, but you must obey the rules that the trucks follow (no speeding or unrealistic pathways). Also please wear a Motorcross Helmet (the open face dirt bike helmet) and proper riding attire (hoodie, jeans, boots, etc. no suits or boxer shorts), as we ARE trying to be realistic here.
The trail-ride will be kept within the realism this crew aims for. No supercars or any of that crap. Keep it to trucks, SUVs, dirt bikes and ATVs. Sandking owners should note that some paths might be unsuitable for the truck, such as riding under objects or narrow pathways. The same applies to the Merryweather Mesa. Owners of these two vehicles should carefully consider what vehicle to bring, or bring a different vehicle altogether.
Drivers of trucks and SUVs should always be on the lookout for any dirt bike/ATV riders who have happened to be dismounted from their vehicle, as running over the injured rider can result in death for the rider, so use caution.​

What you guys wanna do for tmrw? Gm #2 or offroading vehicle &some trail rides (no sand kings if so ) answers please

Next week we will be doing the Camping theme over but restricted to pickup trucks and vans so be ready for next week guys

Next week's notes : no lifted trucks rebels,sandkings etc , if you do bring a surfer beware it may not make it
Can I bring a Bodhi

Saturday 8th of March PS3 GM Meet4:00PM - PST -12AM GMT

0_0.jpg

Photo @coxbox

This is a meet for all GM vehicles.

• Declasse (Chevrolet)
  • Invetero (Corvette)
  • Cheval (Chevrolet/Holden)
  • Imponte (Pontiac)
  • Albany (Cadillac)
  • Mammoth (Hummer)

The room will open at 3:30pm PST/11:30pm GMT. The room only holds 16 so join quickly. We have some new rules for this and every other meet, please read them carefully and make sure you abide by them. If there are any issues please contact one of the administrators.

If you have not joined the crew do so HERE.

If you do not know what the time will be in your country, then CLICK HERE to convert

Rules For Crew Meets.
1. Every Member in session on Cruise Nights/Days, must be and stay in passive mode.

*This rule only applies on cruise Nights/Days also see rule 10*

2. All members on Cruise Nights/Days must park their car up and leave it there until the cruise starts.This also must be done at each stop, too many members keep aggravating NPC's and damaging other cars, with Burnouts and Donuts.

* Feel free to drink/chat and take photos, cars can be moved for photos, or replacement vehicles also see rule 10*

2.5 No flying in airplanes when we are cruising or dragracing.

* Exceptions include flying to meet location or flying away from car, also see rule 10*

3. When Cruising, members must keep at least two car lengths away from other drivers, to alleviate issues with lag or cars breaking, or other road issues.

*See rule 10*

4. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme, deviation will not be tolerated.

*See rule 10*

5. Microphones are allowed, however members must refrain from shouting, or using offensive,racial or other hate speech. You should also be aware that others may want to talk, so try not to all chat at once.

*See rule 10*

6. No Chrome, Dollar Rims, Adders or Entity's or Horrible paint schemes.

*This rule applies for all meets and other events also see rule 10*

7.Do not block the road with NPC cars.

* See Rule 2 and 10*

8. Calling the cop's, setting bounties, mercenaries, or air-strikes are not tolerated.

*If you are wanted drive away and call Lester, also see rule 10*

9. These rules apply to all members of the crew especially new members. By joining the
crew you agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by the officials

*See rule 10*

10. Members will be warned once , if you repeatedly ignore them you will be kicked from the room and the crew.

Last edited:
What time would this be in south africa

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Oh and for then van meet well I will be bringing the Speedo. Who would not accept free candy from a clown!.

free_candy.png

If people do need some vans for the meet, I can also help you acquire these. Just ask me on here.

Wow Had some fun tonight see you tomorrow for more. Oh! @ZDUPH.
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/46951024.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back