Lvl 6 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirViper
  • 22 comments
  • 1,049 views
Messages
187
Messages
SirViper
Anyone willing to buy me the DLC Car pack 3 (Drolling over the Lambo) LOL

Anyone interested though (Seriously) name an offer
 
I thought the DLC cars could not be traded?
 
They cant be (though someone could buy the DLC as a gift, at least should be able to, dont know) But i was only joking about that, guess no one else thought it was funny

Ticket still available
 
There's DLC car pack 3 available on PSN store?
 
Last edited:
last i checked it was not there (about 3 hrs ago)
 
just checked still not there
 
Hello

The DLC pack will be available when the Playstation Store is updated, tonight I believe.

For your level 6 I can offer 10 paints of your choice and 1 set of suits or helmets. Sorry no tickets or cars.

Regards
 
I need a level 6 ticket got lots to trade for it
 
MY GOD! How come people know when theres new DLC out and i didnt even know it existed? Im always the last to find out about a new OCD as well!
 
MY GOD! How come people know when theres new DLC out and i didnt even know it existed? Im always the last to find out about a new OCD as well!

Don't worry new DLC not available until tomorrow buddy 👍
 
Also ment to ask (without thread jacking) how do i find out what new tickets are available? I badly need there to be a lvl 16 ticket.
 
( in the Seasonal race selection) There is a gift box you can click on, this will tell you what prizes can be won :) tazmanuk, set you mean in 34 of one set (aka Scorpion Suits)
 
( in the Seasonal race selection) There is a gift box you can click on, this will tell you what prizes can be won :) tazmanuk, set you mean in 34 of one set (aka Scorpion Suits)

Yes that is correct. 1 set of 34 suits or helmets. Cannot offer more as they take to long to send.

Regards:)
 
do you have the Scorpion Suits Set? If so add me PSN Sirviper
 
do you have the Scorpion Suits Set? If so add me PSN Sirviper

Yes I have all sets. Add 1 more set and I will send that the following day
I will add now. FR sent

Regards:)
 
do you have Flame Graffiti or woodland, or those DLC's, if none of those then Scorpion and/or Thunder SUit will do :)
I can send by the 23rd have 3 cars sent to go out but two of them have nto accepted FR yet
 
I have all sets.

I will send Flame.

Regards

Scorpion being snet as we speak.
 
Also ment to ask (without thread jacking) how do i find out what new tickets are available? I badly need there to be a lvl 16 ticket.

Check the Question and Answer section.
There is a full list of cars from birthday and level tickets, currently available.

Scorpion set sent. Flame tomorrow.

Regards
 
ty tazmanuk, will have you the ticket on first available slot :)
 
do you have Flame Graffiti or woodland, or those DLC's, if none of those then Scorpion and/or Thunder SUit will do :)
I can send by the 23rd have 3 cars sent to go out but two of them have nto accepted FR yet

i need lvl ticket i have the new car pack or 1961 ticket to trade add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX if interested

you need the paint chips yes? because cant trade dlc cars.
 
Last edited:
DLC items cannot be bought by someone else unless they give you credit card details to put into your PS3 and that would be against everybody's best interest's. New car packs can only be used by the purchaser so cannot be traded. This isnt a new thing it has always been that you cannot do it new car pack is £4.97 and new track £3.19 wait till payday or go without.
 
Back