madboi photography > 12/24/2011 > GTbyCitroen @ HSR

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for the next set of photos, here's the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo in what could be the best of its base colors for me - Lime Green Metallic.

Kyoto-Gion-4.jpg
Kyoto-Gion_1-3.jpg
Kyoto-Gion_3-2.jpg
Kyoto-Gion_4-2.jpg
Kyoto-Gion_5-2.jpg
Kyoto-Gion_6-2.jpg

And to end the post, I present to you another tidbit of my random photomode shenenigans. Onboy123 is credit to this picture:

SuzukaCircuit_19-1.jpg

Oh yea, that raceÂ…god it was sooo tense! Nice shot btw đź‘Ť, but could have pick one where neither of our cars were crippled by GT5's horrendous damage modeling? The SSR5 'tokyo drift' imitation we did with these two could have been quite a good one as wellÂ…

Oh yea, that raceÂ…god it was sooo tense! Nice shot btw đź‘Ť, but could have pick one where neither of our cars were crippled by GT5's horrendous damage modeling? The SSR5 'tokyo drift' imitation we did with these two could have been quite a good one as wellÂ…

Dunno if I still got the replay, but yeah, the SSR5 one was fun. The cars weren't too damaged in the pictures too, I guess.

Say, Insight vs. Prius next? :P

Dunno if I still got the replay, but yeah, the SSR5 one was fun. The cars weren't too damaged in the pictures too, I guess.

Say, Insight vs. Prius next? :P

Well, my NSX wasn't too bad, but your RX7 was a bitÂ…scruffy in that shotÂ…

If we did do one, we'd fall asleep, and it won't be worthy of any photography at all. Better idea, R34 vs gran turismo R34 thingy, onÂ…Fuji?

Well, my NSX wasn't too bad, but your RX7 was a bitÂ…scruffy in that shotÂ…

If we did do one, we'd fall asleep, and it won't be worthy of any photography at all. Better idea, R34 vs gran turismo R34 thingy, onÂ…Fuji?

RKM R34 vs. mah girl's 380RS. Let's save that for later, people still have to drool at my S2000. :P

I see your account name on DeviantArt is ImmaNoob. It's only fitting then that you would have an S2000 GT1 Turbo. :lol:

In all seriousness though, those are some great photos you have there. :D

I see your account name on DeviantArt is ImmaNoob. It's only fitting then that you would have an S2000 GT1 Turbo. :lol:

In all seriousness though, those are some great photos you have there. :D

Aye, thanks mate.

I've been thinking of +-!mma_N00B-+ but it's way too fancy so I stuck with ImmaNoob. :P

This update is a tribute to what could be my favorite Ferrari road car of everything. The Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Despite having 1 gear less than the 458, I prefer this simply because of its appearance. The 458 has quite an awkward rear, while this one looks good all around.

RedBullHangar-7-4.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1-4.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_5-3.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_6-3.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_7-3.jpg

And yet another random tidbit...
RedBullHangar-7_17.jpg

Someone was there... :sly:

It's been long 'till I posted here, blame the lack of time for having a break...

Time for a random update of a few old photos I've taken long ago that I wanna share with you.

AhrweilerGate-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_13-1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_6-1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac-1.jpg

And one of my favorite old shots from my dead fanfic.

DeepForestRaceway_63.jpg

Pretty good. I really like the second pic. It shows a great sense of speed and shows a lot of the straight.

Pretty good. I really like the second pic. It shows a great sense of speed and shows a lot of the straight.

Thanks mate. When I was taking that photo way back, I was trying to find a way to let the car be shown properly while the whole Suzuka Circuit overhead sign can be seen. It was quite a challenge.

Haven't updated this in years. Which is the best time... for the Uber update. (TF2 reference olol) Gonna put these into thumbnails since they're A LOT of pics. I haven't been touching photomode in ages too, but somehow I noticed that I seem to be more aware of the surroundings than before. Must be from my art class.

Tastelessly modified 458 on La Sarthe

To be honest, I don't really like the way this car looks. The front is fine but the rear is just hideous. I prefer the MP4-12C to this car. The steering wheel is just highly impractical too. But one thing's for sure, hit it on the track and you'll forget everything.

Now that PD gave us really better ways to grind, I modded my 458 with removable mods so that I can convert it back to road use after buying the FGT, the last car to buy from the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder zone. Here's my rosso, ricey Ferrari doing the job for me.

(click on thumbnail for full-size, as usual)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you have it, pictures of my ordinary, time-wasting grinding session. They aren't edited, even though I have the urge to do so. I just played with the values, heck I even jacked the aperture up to f/45.0 just because the image would just glitch out.​

And as a bonus, one of the glitched pictures that can well be considered an "abstract":
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_9-1.jpg

Last edited:
The last shot (not the abstract) is beautiful, I love it, great work :drool: đź‘Ť. I reckon you should start fiddling with filters đź‘Ť

Nice shots bro. I see you cutting all the corners on Le Sarthe! :P (I do it too... :dopey:) You know, every time you plow through those cones, you have to pay to get them fixed, right?

The last shot (not the abstract) is beautiful, I love it, great work :drool: đź‘Ť. I reckon you should start fiddling with filters đź‘Ť

Thank you my friend. As for the filters, I've been thinking of doing it in Photoshop.

Nice shots bro. I see you cutting all the corners on Le Sarthe! :P (I do it too... :dopey:) You know, every time you plow through those cones, you have to pay to get them fixed, right?

Yeah, that's the only way how to earn the money. I could pay them always, anyway I got 500k to boot each session. :lol: Thanks by the way.

Nice shots đź‘Ť If only your 458 was white :drool: and you missed a epic race last night, shouldn't have left……tsk tsk tsk :D

Anyways, great as usual, now just keep updating and let me do your homework so you'd get a F on every subject :D

Nice shots đź‘Ť If only your 458 was white :drool: and you missed a epic race last night, shouldn't have leftÂ…Â…tsk tsk tsk :D

Anyways, great as usual, now just keep updating and let me do your homework so you'd get a F on every subject :D

Thanks. I got disconnected for no reason at all and I have to go to bed.

Oh…shame. And driftking is such a cheat!!! He put me off at the last corner on Monza -.- You'd have pissed yourself laughing at C-ZETA's reactions when he did that…

Anyways, maybe we could do a race just for your gallery :D

Oh…shame. And driftking is such a cheat!!! He put me off at the last corner on Monza -.- You'd have pissed yourself laughing at C-ZETA's reactions when he did that…

Anyways, maybe we could do a race just for your gallery :D

Couldn't remember, all I knew is that I rammed C-ZETA a few times then yielded my position to him because of my actions. Well him and driftking went to the kitty litter once and I got away with it.

Since I have nothing to do now, except to complete the remaining 2 worksheets, that's a brilliant idea. Let's have a few races for teh lulz. And keep it themed :D In a few moments that is.

Infrequent gallery update, ho! Now tried Photoshopping pictures instead of leaving them unedited, and I have my custom watermark now. Question is, how is it now? From now on, photos will be enhanced, with my custom watermark on one corner, much like the other people.

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_7copy.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_78copy.jpg

CtedAzur_57copy.jpg

EDIT: Just playing around with Photoshop, that explains why I get to update this post out of nowhere. That's enough for now though. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back