madboi photography > 12/24/2011 > GTbyCitroen @ HSR

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job uMadsen. I like the artistic effect on the first pic with the lens flare, and the last photo makes good use of aperture. Well done!

Nice job uMadson. I like the artistic effect on the first pic with the lens flare, and the last photo makes good use of aperture. Well done!

Aye, thanks. Good to know that the pic's good enough, but I wonder if it's too grainy. I was just experimenting with the filters for those.

The 1st pic is just new, the other 2 are old pictures that were enhanced by the way.

the Ford GT pic looks amazingly realistic ! Great job !

Love the watermark, and the Ford GT shot 👍

Merci. I have a question though, do you think the Ford GT shot is a tad too grainy? I also posted this elsewhere and someone said that there's too much noise in the image.

... and I'm back. Blame my PS3-lessness for my hiatus. Only got 3 edited shots for now because I wasted time experimenting and such. Also decided to make a new watermark because I want something rather more minimalistic. The third edited shot is pretty meh to my eyes, gonna need to redo it but I'll leave it here for now so that I'll hopefully get feedback from you guys

EDITED - MY BELOVED WANGAN CRUISER - NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (BCNR33)​

SanGalganoAbbey_6.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_14copy.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_13copy.jpg

UNEDITED - SELECTION OF TUNER CAR PHOTOS

NrburgringGP_F_8.jpg
NrburgringGP_F_6.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_1-1.jpg
RedBullHangar-7_24.jpg
RedBullHangar-7_21.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5-2.jpg
NrburgringNordschleife_6-1.jpg

(RX-7 shots are also featured at my review thread)

Coming soon, somewhere...
Superspeedway-Daytona_16-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thread is inactive ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

My latest Photoshop works so far:

NrburgringNordschleife_6copy.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_7.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_7_2.jpg

Overlays do magic :D

Last edited:
The RX-7 Shots are good 👍 Maybe for more views post smaller images (with links to larger ones) as sometimes the massive images can take too long to load and be off putting for viewers 👍

It's a nice gallery you have here though :)

I'm liking a lot of the pictures here. 👍 It's a shame more people don't comment, it's a great gallery. :D

The RX-7 Shots are good 👍 Maybe for more views post smaller images (with links to larger ones) as sometimes the massive images can take too long to load and be off putting for viewers 👍

It's a nice gallery you have here though :)

Hmm thanks. Been considering to move to flickr since I'm too lazy to resize :lol:

I'm liking a lot of the pictures here. 👍 It's a shame more people don't comment, it's a great gallery. :D

Yeah I wonder why :(

Hmm thanks. Been considering to move to flickr since I'm too lazy to resize :lol:

It's a really useful tool on flickr 👍 and don't worry about going over the photo limit of a free account, all the pictures in my gallery are on one account pretty much and they all still show and the link to full size still works so it doesn't matter 👍 Just cant view it on flickr

It's a really useful tool on flickr 👍 and don't worry about going over the photo limit of a free account, all the pictures in my gallery are on one account pretty much and they all still show and the link to full size still works so it doesn't matter 👍 Just cant view it on flickr

I'm just thinking of that or Imageshack because of the awful artifacts Photobucket makes when resizing. :yuck: But yeah, thanks for the tip.

Hmm, very interesting editing style in your second picture of the latest update. Same with the second picture of the update before that. I don't remember seeing anything like it before. Or not as well done anyway. It looks great. 👍

But yeah I want to echo the statement that you should resize the pictures. It just makes viewing updates a bit easier.

WELCOME BACK!!!! WELCOME... TO THE FREAK SHOW!!!!!! :P

Vedy naaaaaiiice... Though with the Mazda edit, you should try and make the lens flare a little more subtle. Though the lighting effects look excellent! :drool: As does the last Nissan shot! 👍

Hmm, very interesting editing style in your second picture of the latest update. Same with the second picture of the update before that. I don't remember seeing anything like it before. Or not as well done anyway. It looks great. 👍

But yeah I want to echo the statement that you should resize the pictures. It just makes viewing updates a bit easier.

My inspiration for that was a 2.0 MP4-12C shot. That explains why I overlayed a gradient and stuff.

WELCOME BACK!!!! WELCOME... TO THE FREAK SHOW!!!!!! :P

Vedy naaaaaiiice... Though with the Mazda edit, you should try and make the lens flare a little more subtle. Though the lighting effects look excellent! :drool: As does the last Nissan shot! 👍

Lol thanks bro. :cheers:

ROUTE X - NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPECII [BNR32]

Route X... definitely one of the most beautiful course ever. There are lots of photomode opportunities on every meter traveled by your car. Sorry if I took most of them. :dopey:

ALL UNEDITED

Special Stage Route X_59 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_58 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_57 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_55 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_56 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_52 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_54 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_53 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_51 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_49 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_50 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_47 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_45 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_46 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_44 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_43 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_42 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_41 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_24 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_28 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_26 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_25 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_23 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_40 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_38 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_39 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_37 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_36 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_34 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_35 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_33 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_32 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_31 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_30 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_29 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_22 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_21 by madboi2256, on Flickr

Also got myself a Flickr account a few days ago. Notice the many times Flickr is repeated.

You're alive!! You've finally updated again!! :lol: And as usual with you nowadays, it all looks stupidly good. :drool:

Oh, you know you can get rid of that line beneath the picture?

You're alive!! You've finally updated again!! :lol: And as usual with you nowadays, it all looks stupidly good. :drool:

Oh, you know you can get rid of that line beneath the picture?

What line? :confused:

I though the picture is a mouth with 3 teeth! :lol: Great preview! 👍

I though the picture is a mouth with 3 teeth! :lol: Great preview! 👍

Hmm thanks. Shouldn't have erased the rest of the Citroen's front as said by my classmate/Photoshop pro though... :|

Ah well, at least it came out nicely.

wat.

it's hard to get motivation to edit my shots because of exams and projects and high expectancy parents. I'll leave this here for now.

Face of Intimidation
-all unedited-

Selected photos chosen, more can be found at my Flickr (madboi2256).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back