MadMoss Photo Gallery | Sunset

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 861 comments
There's so many great pictures, I'll always think the Russians are the masters of GT photomode, totally loving your panoramic shots. Everything is smartly edited, I must sit and watch everything more than carefully. Hope GT6 will come with many many new premium cars, otherwise I won't buy. Bravo 👍

^+1 .. My art teacher in college was a Russian Master and he was a no nonsense kind of person.. Truly talented .. Much like our Mad Moss friend here!

There's so many great pictures, I'll always think the Russians are the masters of GT photomode, totally loving your panoramic shots. Everything is smartly edited, I must sit and watch everything more than carefully. Hope GT6 will come with many many new premium cars, otherwise I won't buy. Bravo 👍

Somewhat agreeable, it's all due to a personal artistic sense applied to work on those artistic works, but I personally think that russians come up with different ways of being potent at taking snaps at first hand as beautiful as they can be - from what's done by the members from other parts of the world. 👍

Inspiring set, MadMoss. Wish you all the best for the future and hope to see more work from you once GT6 is released. ;)

You really should do update more often with less photos. Because they almost all deserve in depth comments. Awseome update once more MadMoss 👍
The Aston close shot is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen :drool: The CRZ pic on Eiger is awesome ! The secon R8 shot is so much beautiful as are most of the MP4 ones ! The vette sunset shot is perfect and I'm in love with the wet edited F40 and R8 ones :) Your black SLS is superb and the last Ford shot is beautiful.
I really love your work !
Missed that part of the post... Good luck Arthur, hope we'll meet again here or elsewhere :cheers:
Big thanks, mate!
Yeah, we'll meet :cheers:.
Awesome as usual, each picture has perfect toning and editing work.

Good luck for your future.
Thanks, mate!
I love the composition in number 4.

Thanks, TVR!
Sweet work you've done again - I'm fond of the usage of toning and the angle of cars in respective shots. :)

Thanks, Herve, yeah, I also think about it :).
Pleasant to hear that.
^+1 .. My art teacher in college was a Russian Master and he was a no nonsense kind of person.. Truly talented .. Much like our Mad Moss friend here!
Oh, big thanks, Zachary! :)
Somewhat agreeable, it's all due to a personal artistic sense applied to work on those artistic works, but I personally think that russians come up with different ways of being potent at taking snaps at first hand as beautiful as they can be - from what's done by the members from other parts of the world. 👍
:).
Inspiring set, MadMoss. Wish you all the best for the future and hope to see more work from you once GT6 is released. ;)
Big thanks, mate!
GPR
Shame you won't sharing more fantastic works Arthur. I've always enjoyed your style, I hope to see you back when GT6 is out.

A super last set though. So many great ones to cooment on. I really love the MP4 shots, especially the last one. :eek:

Also the first Viper, CRZ, Super GT and Jag XK shots are very very nice also.

But my absolute favorite of the bunch is the Aston nose shot. Brilliant. :drool: 👍

Hope to see you back here again. ;)
Yeah, I will be here, George! And thanks.

UPD:
sorry, but i want to do one small update :D.
Photos from tonight photoshoot (the last).

Last edited:
Everybody must watch each pic on Flickr (more to see) fullsize only ! Efficient work once again Arthur, various camera angles, the master class editing skills, more than rare to see a set filled with only quality pictures. You must be back the day after GT6 release day :)

I'm listening a lot of Russian music bands, they're all so powerfull and having their own spirit. Russian military planes are fascinating. The beautiful girls, I love Russia ;)

These three last shots are gorgeous. Especially the second one, looks like the car is flying on the light 👍 And the close shot is just beautiful :)

Thanks, guys, for comments.
Very pleasant to hear it!

-----
Have passed 3 months since I gave up all here, but now I want to show you my latest (and last) works in GT5. All photos from my archive (some photos were taken about 1 year ago).

There are about 2 weeks before the release of Gran Turismo 6.
See you in the topics the sixth part of the game :).

Greatness as usual, Arthur, nice to see some new pics from you.

#7, 11, 16, 21, 24,25 and 30 are my faves.

;)👍

Great set. While I'm really liking every single shot due to the variation, I must say that pictures #3, #15, #16, #21, #23, #27 and #30 stood out from the rest and are my personal favourites. ;)

Wow ! As usual with you Arthur that's a massive update full of beauty. I've already seen most of them in flickr and it was a pleasure. This update is a good reason to get another look and be sure I've not missed anything ;)
Great job mate, I can't wait to see what you will do with GT6 photomode 👍

Beautiful toning in all your shots mate!:drool: I especially love the soft lighting effects.

My favourite would have to be the Red LFA. ;)

Awesome work!👍

Woah, huge set and some really great editing on all of them. I always admire how rich and glossy you're able to make the car paint look. It's a very nice feature of your works to me. 👍

Standouts for me are shots 2,5,7,17,22,32,34 & 35. Phew! so many great shots mate. :) 👍

I look forward to seeing you in the GT6 forums Arthur. ;)

The lighting... And the tone, it's all just perfect! Pretty much every shot was interesting in one way or another, and if it wasn't interesting. It was just gobsmacking good. :bowdown:

Back