Maintainance 2: February Update Probably Not happening till later this month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 225 comments
  • 22,216 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
99
United States
Brooklyn, New York City
Messages
matanui08
Yet again, We might have all be disconnected from the GT server... Update Again or just regular server stuff, your thoughts Edit: Website is also down too, Is this updating servers or the Feburary Update..?

2nd Edit: Maintainance is Over, Website still down, Update probably tomorrow at 11: 30 pm EST (NOT CONFIRMED YET)

3rd Edit: Little Hope for Tomorrow to be an Update, Website continues to be down, Daytona 500 is this coming sunday, so probably next Tuesday or so (NOT CONFIRMED)

4th Edit: No Hope for Update today, Maintainance ended at 1;00 am Tuesday and many say No Update Possible, Right now is 10:03 pm EST, We can only hope for 11:30 pm EST but I doubt it (Edit to Title)

5th edit: No Update..., Probably in the final week of February :lol::lol:...
 
Last edited:
1.05 confirmed. 25 hours from now :lol: jk
or am i
 
:confused: Everything is down, GT servers are down, Website is Down too,
 
I'll say what I usually say about Monday night maintenance, that if you read in the notifications section in GT6, it is scheduled for every Monday night between 11PM ET and 1AM ET Tuesday. Though I don't recall the website being down usually, this probably increases the chances of there being an update, but I wouldn't count on it.
 
the website might be down if they are adding community features to the game and the site.
 
Possibly but I doubt they update it today with the new track and all, But Maybe... We were Lucky before..:confused:
 
How Long does these "Updates" take..?? Like 4-24 hours..??
 
Last time I expected an update and was only maintenance. But as the website is down too, hmmm maybe we are lucky this time.
 
Interesting.... Very interesting...

It's like solving a riddle every Monday.

Good fun PD, your ever eluding mind games....
 
11:40pm EST I recall was the time the 2nd Red Bull Update back in January, Probably that time or so... I don't know about you guys
 
*annnnd que the amazingly epicly dramatic music*
 
All aboard the hype train!
hypetrain_zpsb8288582.jpg
 
Maybe they are finally deleting the "coming soon" stuff and trying to shine us with a new marketing car! Oh, sorry, that was rude!

Hmm, the site being down is odd, they don't need to take it down for updates unless the site has a major functional add on...
 
Just started GT6 up, and the server maintenance message is gone. Looks like no update tonight. :(
 
Vision GT SpeedBoat and Mars Rover for DLC!!! :lol:
Sadly this is probably true, i will never stop playing, but man every time i look at forza 5…..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back