Maintainance 2: February Update Probably Not happening till later this month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 225 comments
  • 22,216 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game design shouldn't be easy... that means you're doing something wrong or not doing it the best you can.

Yes, I get that.

And I get that there are still 10 days left in February.

But PD specifically said that they would be doing bi-monthly updates - does society no longer see value in words these days? When you make an informative public statement, I was under the assumption that it had substance. So no, there is no excuse in PD failing deadlines they promised.
 
images
 
We've been getting new seasonals every update right? I think the closing dates of the seasonals are a good estimation for now.
 
Yes, I get that.

And I get that there are still 10 days left in February.

But PD specifically said that they would be doing bi-monthly updates - does society no longer see value in words these days? When you make an informative public statement, I was under the assumption that it had substance. So no, there is no excuse in PD failing deadlines they promised.
I heard monthly updates, not bimonthly. We'll get one probably next week, and it will have yet another benz vision that looks just like the others. And then further break the physics to be closer to gt5. It was said we will see a track, but no real detail on it. Sure they showed us the pretty and long one, but it may not be the one we see.
 
Again,

We've been getting new seasonals every update right? I think the closing dates of the seasonals are a good estimation for now.

The seasonal events are updated every other Thursday and have no relationship whatsoever on updates.
 
Dumbest thread ever. Everyone in here is either hating like PD is now led by Adolf Hitler, or pissing themselves about scheduled maintenance. If we all wait until 8:32:49.261 maybe something will happen! They didn't promise us anything, so it must happen!
 
I heard monthly updates, not bimonthly. We'll get one probably next week, and it will have yet another benz vision that looks just like the others. And then further break the physics to be closer to gt5. It was said we will see a track, but no real detail on it. Sure they showed us the pretty and long one, but it may not be the one we see.

Sorry, it was a misread on my part with the "two updates in January". Either way, no excuses for failing to meet promised deadlines.
 
You know, it would have been sooo smart not to create a thread about updates before updates even happen. See now? Everyone is going crazy. Wait until PD releases updates, THEN make a thread about them. Why do you think the GT6 news thread was closed down in the first place?
 
I thought we all were supposed to mark our calendars for the 28th?
 
Well, 5 hours from now we will either:
Be happy because of update that adds stuff
Unhappy because there's an update, but doesn't add anything
Unhappy because there wasn't an update

Or, more likely

Unhappy because of an update that adds stuff, but not the right stuff
Unhappy because there's an update, but doesn't add anything
Unhappy because there wasn't an update
​

I'm one of the minority who's as happy as a clam, although I confess I have no idea why clams are as happy as I am.
 
Out of my own personal protest , I will not play or login until a update comes. If more people did this they see there serveres empty..... Head over to gt5 were they have shuffle races etc bspec and track maker features that we are waiting for in gt6. Better the devil you know I say
 
If it wasn't easy for PD to produce the updates and meet the deadlines, they shouldn't have said they would meet the deadlines in the first place.

Totally true , they do not act like a real MAN (adult )!!!! also maybe they should look at more staff , create a real communication "area" ! And of course stop lying and fart higher than one's @ss !!! Simple as this !!
And maybe after this people will stop complaining IMO.
 
I think this 'discussion' has run its course considering its all wild conjecture and mostly seems to have turned into a hate campaign. Let's have a fresh and useful thread when an update actually arrives. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back