Maintainance 2: February Update Probably Not happening till later this month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 225 comments
  • 22,216 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
12604520103_1d71ccd562_b.jpg
 
12604850094_5bd6587894_n.jpg
12604430285_f948bb1086_n.jpg


The “BMW Z4 Challenge” is organized by BMW Japan and the event is available for Asian users to compete for Asian champion among 8 regions which are Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand.

The participators will have a chance to win glittery prizes which are an invitation to SUPER GT 2014 Rd2 will be held on 3rd May 2014 at Fuji Speedway in Japan and an invitation to the premium circuit event “BMW M Power Experience 2014” in Istanbul, Turkey.

Other than that, there are chances to win PlayStation® Network Voucher and all participators can enjoy receiving in-game BMW M4 with special colour for Gran Turismo®6.
 
BMW M4 with special color?

So I'm guessing the M4 is unpaintable right?
 
Glad I didn't hold my breath then...

BMW M4 with special color?

So I'm guessing the M4 is unpaintable right?
You'll have to another one if you want to repaint it. Silly right?
 
Maybe they are finally deleting the "coming soon" stuff and trying to shine us with a new marketing car! Oh, sorry, that was rude!

Hmm, the site being down is odd, they don't need to take it down for updates unless the site has a major functional add on...
Wow, and I was actually being sarcastic... Sigh...

But hey, here is some hope... You don't need to take a website down for that simple Update... But most online features in games and online, need some provisioning... So maybe that long downtime was to prepare for a feature release tomorrow...? Or a day this week...
 
PoDi will make an announcement before big update including the new circuit.

There is nothing therefore no update. It's as simple as that.
 
PoDi will make an announcement before big update including the new circuit.

There is nothing therefore no update. It's as simple as that.

Every update released so far didn't got any major announcement.
 
Last edited:
So if its just a new seasonal, why are the servers still down? That would make 4 hours so far. I was lucky enough to be in a room until I get kicked about an hour ago.
 
Servers went down again a few minutes ago. 230a cst
 
Please let it be an update. Or maybe not. I have to start a school project and write a report about it today. If big update comes today i will miss my deadline :lol:
 
OMG Theres maintenance so somebody has to start a thread because thers going to be an UPDATE!!!!!
Apparently the maitenance already happened, and the servers are down again, so it might just be an update. Either that or they didn't fix something the first time.
 
after this i started playing GT5 again. I'm only 80% done with gt5 so still stuff left to do. plus two 24hr races.
 
Maybe they're putting out paid dlc tomorrow. the extra maintenance is just to get ready for it.
 
I'm curious as well, I thought it would come back up now that the maintenance message is gone in GT6. I'm starting to believe something big is in the making. Maybe we are going to get the promised online features, or there just redesigning the website.

Or it could be a normal background infrastructure upgrade. It stands to reason that they'd do this during a separate evening from when they issue a software update.

Just saying... not all outages are game-update related.
 
Or it could be a normal background infrastructure upgrade. It stands to reason that they'd do this during a separate evening from when they issue a software update.

Just saying... not all outages are game-update related.

They have announced that they would release an update in February that, at least, introduce a new track.

The "big" updates have always been in the early hours of Tuesday to Wednesday (CET).

There are only 2 Tuesday more in February.

Ergo we have a 50% chance of a new update in a few hours.
 
Not a chance for update on near by days, they had to delay update, making fixes against hackers.
 
They have announced that they would release an update in February that, at least, introduce a new track.

The "big" updates have always been in the early hours of Tuesday to Wednesday (CET).

There are only 2 Tuesday more in February.

Ergo we have a 50% chance of a new update in a few hours.

Ergot it is as unlikely as it is likely that this is an update. They're your own figures :D

I was just adding to the speculation...I'm no better informed than anyone else. Not that you'd know it to read some of the posts, of course :D
 
Not a chance for update on near by days, they had to delay update, making fixes against hackers.

I really think so
 
Has anyone else lost all license leaderboards?
 
Maybe it's the second January update? If I had been holding my breath I'd be dead by now. :rolleyes: Perhaps it's finally fixes for cockpit lighting issues, or stability improvements to online, or other bug fixes. Maybe they are bringing offline single races up to the same features as were in GT5. Again, I'm not holding my breath. :banghead:

Or maybe it's a localized event that brings no updates to the game! (Woot?) Having to resort to server maintenance for clues as to what PD is doing is getting old. This is where an ounce of communication would go a long, long way. 💡
 
Yes, I have just spotted this too. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!!!!!!!! :irked: :grumpy: :( :mad:


the lines are gone as well! Can't even see myself pulling away from you now!!

:sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back