Maintainance 2: February Update Probably Not happening till later this month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 225 comments
  • 22,216 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then... That's sad, they disappointed us yet again... Mark your calenders for the end of February Boys!!!

Unless they're getting ready to announce something as the site is still down. Though at this point I don't this we'll be seeing anything this week.
 
Well, then... That's sad, they disappointed us yet again... Mark your calenders for the end of February Boys!!!
They do updates on Tuesdays at 11:30 pm EST. No need to get disappointed yet... save it for AFTER the update
 
They do updates on Tuesdays at 11:30 pm EST. No need to get disappointed yet... save it for AFTER the update
Well, Then there is still hope, but I don't believe its gonna be big.. :grumpy:
 
They do updates on Tuesdays at 11:30 pm EST. No need to get disappointed yet... save it for AFTER the update

You're right, I just looked back at the calender and the past two updates were on Tuesdays, I could have sworn 1.04 was a Monday but that is incorrect. I'm guessing they're probably getting everything ready for a potential update tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it is certainly possible.
 
GREAT JOB PD ENMAGOSHH… NOT
 
Well, then... That's sad, they disappointed us yet again... Mark your calenders for the end of February Boys!!!
well at least it's up again, right when I logged in. Lol. But I'm downloading a psn patch >.>
 
Tuesday... :confused: WHY TUESDAYS PD!!! :ouch: EVERYTHING can be released early you know
 
well at least it's up again, right when I logged in. Lol. But I'm downloading a psn patch >.>
For PS3 or PS store..??
 
Maybe they are finally deleting the "coming soon" stuff and trying to shine us with a new marketing car! Oh, sorry, that was rude!

Hmm, the site being down is odd, they don't need to take it down for updates unless the site has a major functional add on...
Like the track editor/creator?

... Damn I really hope it is Haha
 
New pd philosophy:
image.jpg
 
Tuesday is just when ps3 updates there stuff why new stuff always comes Tuesday. It's about time for another update and having website down mybe brings good hope to something new and not just a regular update. I beting on a update to fix stuff and add more seasonal in and hopefully add something anything.
 
Damn should've looked at the previous comments before I ran my mouth haha
 
I don't remember if the site was down for maintenance when they added to Redbull challenges to the list of GT6 features. I know we were told that we would be getting a new track this month, but I assumed it would be released at the time of a special event such as an auto show or important race. I'm not expecting much tomorrow, but the Daytona 500 is this coming sunday, so I believe we will get that update next tuesday.
 
Can you get online yet???? May have to cancel my racing tonight???
 
I made some edits to the Thread but I got to go to bed, Its Midnight here in New York so I got to sleep, You guys could keep posting on the thread and keep us updated, We can only hope Tomorrow, We get something Keep me Posted Guys
 
The GT site is under maintenance, what's up?
 
Hooooopefully it's at least one of the things they have promised but not yet delivered. According to an insider source I have which has proven to be correct multiple times earlier, only thing is that their tips are kind of exaggerated. They go by the name speculation. I didn't tell you anything, ok?
 
The GT site is under maintenance, what's up?

I'm curious as well, I thought it would come back up now that the maintenance message is gone in GT6. I'm starting to believe something big is in the making. Maybe we are going to get the promised online features, or there just redesigning the website.
 
New sounds buddy...warm up your surround system!!!:lol:

*kidding* :odd::cool:
*I want to believe* :lol:
I'm curious as well, I thought it would come back up now that the maintenance message is gone in GT6. I'm starting to believe something big is in the making. Maybe we are going to get the promised online features, or there just redesigning the website.
If the community features does come, I'll be happy. ^.^
 
*I want to believe* :lol:

If the community features does come, I'll be happy. ^.^

Lets just hope that if they do add them in, they'll have fixed the problems we already face(pit stops and tires).
 
only update i really want to server update to reduce lag!

GT5 no lag :)
GT6, a few of us now have lag during our races. :(

Of course better sounds will help but I can live with what we have....lag free racing is what I want!
 
I have a chrome extension that is auto refreshing the GT home page every 3 seconds.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back