Maintainance 2: February Update Probably Not happening till later this month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 225 comments
  • 22,216 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the track is free im willing to wait as long as needed
 
original.gif

I hope

I think it will happen.
Eventually.

Servers still up here.
 
I find the people making them to be much more sad. The time spent making hundreds of useless threads could easily be used for other things.

lol true
 
Servers are up for me.
 
Any updates?
 
Is this why I'm failing to register ranking in Z4 challenge? Golded a couple times already. Maybe this is the reason why I'm still not receiving that new car.
 
7 minutes to nothing...:( I hope I'm wrong :lol:
 
Is this why I'm failing to register ranking in Z4 challenge? Golded a couple times already. Maybe this is the reason why I'm still not receiving that new car.
The Challenge is not in my seasonals >??? :confused:
 
I predict disappointment in 2 minutes.
 
2 minutes left for Nothing (insert suspense meme here) :sick:
 
Will it come up if I change my PSN country to an Asian country?
I dunno. Try it if you want. Or maybe create an Asian account.
 
I just want to remind you that the 11:30 time is a rough estimate. It may be 12:03 AM or something.
 
1 Minute left!!! :nervous:
 
Nothing :(
 
Sorry for the double post
 
I just want to remind you that the 11:30 time is a rough estimate. It may be 12:03 AM or something.
Probably... ITS 11;30 pm EST!!!! :eek: and nothing happened
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back