Maintainance 2: February Update Probably Not happening till later this month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 225 comments
  • 22,216 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what do ya know, I happened to be right.
 
... :ouch::mad::banghead: Nothing (throws GT6 out window)
 
Well I'm going to bed. Wake me up when the hype train reaches the station - if it ever does before it derails...
 
This game is in desperate need of a update, how to they plan to release all those VGT cars? At this rate we won't have them all for about 3 years.
 
I guess they considered January's car the AMG Racing Series, which is stupid because its a different version of the same car :rolleyes:
 
Wait until 12:03, apparently?

I like the hype train, it's comfy. I want another 30 min lol
 
meme-angry_00283374.jpg
I am Pissed off by PD!!! The Hype Train will be delayed till 1;00 am EST
 
Maybe I should stay awake just a tiny bit more

*Falls asleep at computer and drools on keyboard dreaming of a GT6 update*
 
smh. We don't have any proof there'll be something new.
 
You guys do realize the GT site stated there is planned server maintenance EVERY Monday, that does not necessarily mean there will be accompanying updates, most likely just backend services keeping the wheels greased to improve online service.
 
Are you copying my post? Lol.
at least leave a like!
This game is in desperate need of a update, how to they plan to release all those VGT cars? At this rate we won't have them all for about 3 years.
Original post, 15-min before yours..at gt7 prologue thread
I just thought of another "problem" , they plan to release 20-30vision gt cars, manufacturers will want exclusivity(as in their car alone, not sharing spotlight attention) wich means that at a very unlikely, 1 car per month rate, they have 2-3 years of such cars coming. I don't think many people will be pleased if their car/effort should be launched after gt7 is released. If the interval increases to 2 months, there is no way we will get all vgt promissed, unless they launch gt6-ps4 or gt7 becomes gt5.5.2...
 
You guys do realize the GT site stated there is planned server maintenance EVERY Monday, that does not necessarily mean there will be accompanying updates, most likely just backend services keeping the wheels greased to improve online service.
But it's Tuesday
 
Guys. Patience.

Do you really think it's that easy for PD to just throw updates all over the place? People don't seem to understand that PD is a small company and they take things with a much more radical approach. It's nothing like EA or Turn 10 or whatever who just constantly release new content every month with ease.

Sure, PD has delayed a ton of things,do you really expect them to listen to all of our suggestions and complaints? But seriously, can we just chill the 🤬 out for once?

Enough with the whining,

Enough with the complaining,

Just be patient for once!

Apologies for the rant, but I had to let this out.
 
Are you copying my post? Lol.
at least leave a like!

Original post, 15-min before yours..at gt7 prologue thread
I just thought of another "problem" , they plan to release 20-30vision gt cars, manufacturers will want exclusivity(as in their car alone, not sharing spotlight attention) wich means that at a very unlikely, 1 car per month rate, they have 2-3 years of such cars coming. I don't think many people will be pleased if their car/effort should be launched after gt7 is released. If the interval increases to 2 months, there is no way we will get all vgt promissed, unless they launch gt6-ps4 or gt7 becomes gt5.5.2...
Ok I liked it, happy now?:lol:
 
Guys. Patience.

Do you really think it's that easy for PD to just throw updates all over the place? People don't seem to understand that PD is a small company and they take things with a much more radical approach. It's nothing like EA or Turn 10 or whatever who just constantly release new content every month with ease.

Sure, PD has delayed a ton of things,do you really expect them to listen to all of our suggestions and complaints? But seriously, can we just chill the 🤬 out for once?

Enough with the whining,

Enough with the complaining,

Just be patient for once!

Apologies for the rant, but I had to let this out.
http://www.polyphony.co.jp/english/
Employees:Approx. 110
 
Guys. Patience.

Do you really think it's that easy for PD to just throw updates all over the place? People don't seem to understand that PD is a small company and they take things with a much more radical approach. It's nothing like EA or Turn 10 or whatever who just constantly release new content every month with ease.

Sure, PD has delayed a ton of things,do you really expect them to listen to all of our suggestions and complaints? But seriously, can we just chill the 🤬 out for once?

Enough with the whining,

Enough with the complaining,

Just be patient for once!

Apologies for the rant, but I had to let this out.

If it wasn't easy for PD to produce the updates and meet the deadlines, they shouldn't have said they would meet the deadlines in the first place.
 
If it wasn't easy for PD to produce the updates and meet the deadlines, they shouldn't have said they would meet the deadlines in the first place.
Game design shouldn't be easy... that means you're doing something wrong or not doing it the best you can.
 
It is still February. They never gave a specific date for when the update will be released, other than saying to expect something in February.
 
Are you guys really this desperate or are you just entertaining yourselves? I mean, the lack of...anything from GT6 is disappointing and all, but there are other things to do besides wait here all night hoping for news.

Things will come when they come.
 
Last edited:
Too much chaos going on in here.

Maintenance will be maintenance, updates will come. Personally, I don't find having my eye's glued to this thread as a good time burner. ;]
 
But it's Tuesday
the speculation of an accompanying update on Tuesday was because the previous updates followed a trend of a maintenance and then update, which turned into everyone staring at the computer in anticipation of something new. The planned and announced maintenance is more of a courtesy so we don't flip out that online will be down every week at the same time for a few hours.
 
Really...? I thought they were bigger than that.. :confused:
 
If it wasn't easy for PD to produce the updates and meet the deadlines, they shouldn't have said they would meet the deadlines in the first place.


lol it's the real world, people/companies/governments lie every day, we aren't Care Bears so this isn't Care-A-Lot Island
 
The new update is either coming 2/24 or 2/26. I always take notes from the closing dates of seasonal events~
 
The new update is either coming 2/24 or 2/26. I always take notes from the closing dates of seasonal events~

Except the dates of the seasonals have no relation whatsoever to updates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back