Major Stockyard Glitch "Watch Out"

• Thread starter Damo420
  • 146 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
x-The-One-420-x
So i stockyarded all of my gt academy cars went online to play for a bit came offline went to get one of my stockyard cars and it said no cars ..so i pressed back and tryed loading my garage up again and it has deleted my entire gt academy collection =( cant see any way of getting them back either .. really not cool at all so keep a eye out for this everyone , if it happens just turn console straight off DO NOT press back as it will save your stockyard as empty like it has mine ..

nope literally just tryed that and nothing , heres the thing i wasnt online when this happened i was offline so that pretty much means it can happen to anyone

32 cars and the gt academy collection boom gone just like that ... proper sucks
Does GT6 create a backup save as GT5 did?

If yes, delete the regular save and load the backup. I can't check because I don't have the game.
That's your only chance to get all your cars back.

The academy cars could be reinstalled though.

nope literally just tryed that and nothing , heres the thing i wasnt online when this happened i was offline so that pretty much means it can happen to anyone

sorry to say this, but just I deleted my save file & downloaded all my cars again from my PSN store and it's just came up with a "Claim a gift" with all the 20 cars as a test to see what your saying is true and it's not as dr_slump says go and redownload them from your PSN account

sorry to say this, but just I deleted my save file & downloaded all my cars again from my PSN store and it's just came up with a "Claim a gift" with all the 20 cars as a test to see what your saying is true and it's not as dr_slump says go and redownload them from your PSN account
ive just done this .... and nothing

What exactly are you referring to? Post 13?

But you originally said you went online, so maybe that caused the glitch when you went offline?

Does GT6 create a backup save as GT5 did?

If yes, delete the regular save and load the backup. I can't check because I don't have the game.
That's your only chance to get all your cars back.

The academy cars could be reinstalled though.
already tryed that but the back up seems to be exactly after i had pressed back so its save both game save and back up with nothing in stockyard :/

already tryed that but the back up seems to be exactly after i had pressed back so its save both game save and back up with nothing in stockyard :/
I guess it's because you restarted the game.

Every time you restart the game it updates the backup.

I guess it's because you restarted the game.

Every time you restart the game it updates the backup.
yeah i think so so really it doesnt matter what you do if this happens to you its gone end of ...

I put a couple of cars in the stockyard that I was planning on selling at a later time when I needed the cash...They have disappeared too :( Really have no idea whats going on with this stockyard thing but know no more cars will be put there from me !

I put a couple of cars in the stockyard that I was planning on selling at a later time when I needed the cash...They have disappeared too :( Really have no idea whats going on with this stockyard thing but know no more cars will be put there from me !
that sounds exactly like what happened to me literally just looked at the list and it said no cars so backed out to the previous screen to try again and still no cars

This really sucks, sorry to hear about your issue. Hope I don't run into it.

A quick question though, what is the GT academy collection you speak of? Is it just the car you get for participating in GT Academy 2013? I am hoping I am getting the most bonuses I can since I am getting the Anniversary Edition with the 25 cars and eventually getting the free GTR GT3 for the GT Academy 2013 participation.

Am I missing anything?

This really sucks, sorry to hear about your issue. Hope I don't run into it.

A quick question though, what is the GT academy collection you speak of? Is it just the car you get for participating in GT Academy 2013? I am hoping I am getting the most bonuses I can since I am getting the Anniversary Edition with the 25 cars and eventually getting the free GTR GT3 for the GT Academy 2013 participation.

Am I missing anything?
sorry pal i mean the anniversary collection

Back