Major Stockyard Glitch "Watch Out"

• Thread starter Damo420
  • 146 comments
I have been testing this out almost everyday with a few different cars. 15AE cars as well and can honestly say that I have not had 1 problem. I think it was just a glitch in the early days. The weekly server maintenance might have fixed this or was the root cause of it from the beginning.

Thank you

Are we considering this bug fixed then, or are people still experiencing it? I initially put about half my AE cars in the stock yard until people started reporting this issue. I put everything back in my garage and haven't touched the stock yard since, but now that I can actually start to afford some cars it's only a matter of time before I hit the garage limit. Maybe I will put a junk car in there to start testing it.

It looks like GT6 remembers what cars it deleted from your stockyard:

11691156133_050a237d1f_z.jpg

I was wondering this myself. Haven't made use of the stockyard yet, so hadn't looked into this glitch much, but I'm inching closer to the 500 car limit for the garage and was wondering if it was safe to start using the Stockyard yet, post v1.04.

I was wondering this myself. Haven't made use of the stockyard yet, so hadn't looked into this glitch much, but I'm inching closer to the 500 car limit for the garage and was wondering if it was safe to start using the Stockyard yet, post v1.04.
stored my anniversary cars since 1.03 this glith should be fixed

I think it might be fixed, I lost some cars in the stockyard in the early days, I thought I would give it another shot last week with some of my cheapie cars and they are still there now, I'm still a bit cautious but so far so good.

do you have to put ALL AEcars in stockyard to be safe or Just One?
even if thats fixed it still has annoying problems, it takes too long to load plus it removes already owned car marker in dealership , its gonna cause problems when you get too many cars

do you have to put ALL AEcars in stockyard to be safe or Just One?
even if thats fixed it still has annoying problems, it takes too long to load plus it removes already owned car marker in dealership , its gonna cause problems when you get too many cars
What purpose does the stockyard serve? I always thought of it as another garage.

it removes already owned car marker in dealership , its gonna cause problems when you get too many cars

This is the only gripe I have with the stockyard. Got 55 cars in there at the moment, and no issues. Yes, it's slow to load, but you're connecting and downloading data from the server (?), so a minute or so to complete is OK.

This is the only gripe I have with the stockyard. Got 55 cars in there at the moment, and no issues. Yes, it's slow to load, but you're connecting and downloading data from the server (?), so a minute or so to complete is OK.
oh wow , i havent tried it offline i didnt know its an online garage , are you sure?

mohammed, I don't think it can be used offline; sure someone will confirm. It's a way to store more cars without taking up too much space on your PS3, therefore it's held on servers somewhere.

mohammed, I don't think it can be used offline; sure someone will confirm. It's a way to store more cars without taking up too much space on your PS3, therefore it's held on servers somewhere.
if that is true then this is 🤬 , +1000cars in game but you can only have 500 without internet?
doesnt make sense to me

Ive had an M4 in there since that was released still there.

The garage is something they should make user friendly. My garage is a mess, wish we could make "bays" or folders so we could categorize our cars and keep organized but oh well I am not complaining I love GT6!
something similar to GT5 garage tabs would be nice [standard , premium , favorites] but instead ability to make your own tabs for race,rally,stock,favorites or whatever you want.

Ive had an M4 in there since that was released still there.

The garage is something they should make user friendly. My garage is a mess, wish we could make "bays" or folders so we could categorize our cars and keep organized but oh well I am not complaining I love GT6!
Actually not a bad idea. You should put that in the features wishlist

something similar to GT5 garage tabs would be nice [standard , premium , favorites] but instead ability to make your own tabs for race,rally,stock,favorites or whatever you want.
Indeed great idea. That would make my paper notebook obsolete to categorize my favorite cars.

Indeed great idea. That would make my paper notebook obsolete to categorize my favorite cars.
Im glad I am not the only one doing things by hand these days. Like writing with a pencil on paper sounds almost as rediculous as etching in stone back in the stoneD age 👍

That age will be forever wish I lived in Colorado...

Sorry if this has been answered already - just jumped in here. Yes; its fine off-line, I've even retrieved cars when I wasn't able to sign in to Play Station. Don't know if there is still controversy, but after heeding the initial warnings for a week or so I have been using the stock yard for at least a month with no problems. With only being able to select 100 favourites (why that is, I can't for the life of me figure), I use the garage for my tuned cars cars and the stockyard for the rest. :)

Im glad I am not the only one doing things by hand these days. Like writing with a pencil on paper sounds almost as rediculous as etching in stone back in the stoneD age 👍

That age will be forever wish I lived in Colorado...
Ha ha, I am 54 - and keep a spreadsheet of my lap times around Nurburgring in different cars and conditions. What a tragic! :D

Back