Makeshift Shuffle - No Tuning RacesOpen 

It's a sign!!
omfg.gif

Indeed, that's rotten.

I don't think anyone would be suspicious, I mean...a lot of these races are based on luck! As we could see clearly today. :lol:

Indeed! All of my wins so far have been down to luck... two times starting in front with the Cube and driving away, and today having everybody crash out or start in reverse around me. :lol:

I think that in addition to single-file through tight turn 1 chicanes, there should be a secondary rule that the leader goes when everyone is through the chicane. Because this way there is a massive gap between the first and last player. Especially since I waited for Phouchg/Niko who had to quit the race. I barely made it to the first chicane in time! Still, it would reduce the gap and produce closer racing.

I like this idea, even if it would have meant me being run down by the LongbowXs and KingKlingelings in the pack. Especially if one thinks of the non-one-make races; the guys and gals in the slow cars at the back would never have a chance of catching up if we started like we did today at Madrid.

I just saw the track selection for saturdays event :D and I'm really lookin forward to this 👍
only 4 registred drivers for tomorrow so far , I hope some of the guys are joining !
today was fun , exept some huge accidents . eiger for example :lol:
+ I got this weired grafic bug where the track was invisible at rome :banghead:
see you tomorrow :gtpflag:

:lol:
+ I got this weired grafic bug where the track was invisible at rome :banghead:

I think the reason that you did not see the track at Rome is because we never were at Rome.

;)

Also, if you have grievances against watermelonpunch or...well anyone else really (except myself obviously), you can send a PM to myself and I will review the incident. I usually end up reviewing them anyway. :P

Yes, just report your grievances against me to LongbowX with details to review.👍
You can confront me personally, too. I'm usually pretty reasonable. ^^
I messed up a lot at the Madrid races. :guilty: I'm pretty sure I made contact concessions to everyone I should have... but if I missed someone - it was completely unintentional & I apologize and will accept (nay, welcome) the consequences.

I think the reason that you did not see the track at Rome is because we never were at Rome.

;)

Also, if you have grievances against watermelonpunch or...well anyone else really (except myself obviously), you can send a PM to myself and I will review the incident. I usually end up reviewing them anyway. :P
oh , ooooops , yeah madrid then :lol:
I'm used to give the city tracks the wrong names because I dont like them many !
I have nothing to criticize about todays races ! everthing I was involved were normal race incidents and not on purpose imo

Yeah, I often type Madrid when I mean Rome or visa versa. Must be the Mediterranean thing. :lol: :rolleyes:

Anyhow, that explains more... because I thought for awhile that I hit you @KingKlingeling because you suddenly slowed beside me, but I never heard contact, so I was confused.
Meanwhile everywhere else on Madrid I could hear myself making contact. :crazy: 👎

Side of the coin jack. Side.

indeed ... side... i stand corrected:dunce:

I maybe shouldn't have used myself as an example ... I was just making the point that even if we are all scrupulously fair & honest... there is always the possibility of little seeds of doubt being sown because of the potential loopholes.

Mystery Boxes & Cones
best glitch yet. I think each driver should have one Box/Cone trap per night that he/she can deploy when they see fit. :lol:

Awesome:bowdown:

Sabotage, I like it. Always nice to throw some strategy in with a mostly skill and luck based game. I would deploy mine right at the exit of a blind corner like right at the exit of bergwerk on nurburgring and watch the fun begin.

I love that 2 cones came with them, like a caution warning or something.lol I am laughing so hard at this awesome glitch.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is true... It's the best glitch so far. :lol:
It did seem rather contrived. How it cropped up right in front of the Swede.

It almost seemed like a deliberate joke or something.
Was it a one-off, or is a track issue, or is it something that could happen anywhere?
I'm rather anxious to go back and see. :lol:

And no, there are no boxes like that on Eiger Short Track that I can recall. (Maybe on one of the dirt configurations - I don't know about that.)
But that's what finally confused me.
At first I saw this in free run before the race, and I thought uh-oh there are boxes that can be knocked out. Then in the race, there someone did it again!
Then I started thinking - wait - where did they come from??

When @Phouchg said they rose out of the track in front of him... :odd: I wasn't sure if he meant it literally. :lol: But he did!

You know, now that I've thought about it...I'm pretty sure I saw this happen in GT5 too when we visited this track. So it is likely track specific. And quite possibly random.

RESULTS
Series 3, Event 2
Tuesday 28 January 2014

1. KingKlingeling (KingKlingeling) 71 pts
  2. Phouchg (xNikodemusx) 70 pts
  3. LongbowX (LongbowX) 69 pts
  4. temuster (temuster) 65 pts
  5. Coreyb (Coreyb_26) 61 pts
  6. watermelonpunch (wat3rm370n) 56 pts
  7. jackargent (jackargent) 55 pts
  8. daddyo845 (daddy-o845) 53 pts
  9. buraspo (buraspo) 49 pts
  10. HONESTGUV (honestguv) 45 pts
  11. amarynceos (amarynceos) 44 pts
  12. CC570 (cc570) 42 pts
  13. John Wells (johnwells69) 39 pts
  14. Chiochan (ChuthuluGoat) 38 pts
  15. Slalom (slalom823) 31 pts
  16. mightyileven* (mightyileven) 20 pts

Race #1 @ Motegi Road Course

IMG_2640.jpg

Race #2 @ Nürburgring GP/D
IMG_2644.jpg

Race #3 @ Cote d’Azur
IMG_2647.jpg

Race #4 @ Silverstone National
IMG_2652.jpg

Race #5 @ Tsukuba

IMG_2656.jpg

@HONESTGUV
1pt penalty - dive bomb with some contact on last hairpin of lap 1

Race #6 @ Ascari
IMG_2660.jpg

Race #7 @ Laguna Seca

IMG_2662.jpg

Race #8 @ Daytona Super Speedway
  1. Phouchg (xNikodemusx) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  2. buraspo (buraspo) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  3. watermelonpunch (wat3rm370n) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  4. jackargent (jackargent) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  5. HONESTGUV (honestguv) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  6. temuster (temuster) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  7. John Wells (johnwells69) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  8. Coreyb (Coreyb_26) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  9. daddyo845 (daddy-o845) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  10. CC570 (cc570) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  11. KingKlingeling (KingKlingeling) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
  12. LongbowX (LongbowX) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63

@buraspo
2pts penalty - using the apron as a passing zone, some weave bob bumping - (one of which appeared to directly lead to the spectacular wreck)
@HONESTGUV
2pts penalty - using the apron as a passing zone, some weave bob bumping also

Peeps, you have to exercise some smoothness on the ovals.
Dipping down into the apron should be a last resort to avoid collision, as it's likely as not to put your car akimbo.
What's more is that it's outside the track boundaries, and the same as making a pass by mowing the grass or cutting a corner in a regular track.

Series #3
Tuesdays
Current Points Standings

1. KingKlingeling (KingKlingeling) 144 pts
  2. LongbowX (LongbowX) 142 pts
  3. temuster (temuster) 124 pts
  4. daddyo845 (daddy-o845) 106 pts
  5. watermelonpunch (wat3rm370n) 96 pts
  6. CC570 (cc570) 93 pts
  7. Coreyb (Coreyb_26) 82 pts
  8. jackargent (jackargent) 80 pts
  9. Phouchg (xNikodemusx) 70 pts
  10. Chiochan (ChuthuluGoat) 63 pts
  11. HusamOne (HusamOne) 61 pts
  12. buraspo (buraspo) 49 pts
  13. HONESTGUV (honestguv) 45 pts
  14. amarynceos (amarynceos) 44 pts
  15. Handlebar (HandlebarMustash) 44 pts
  16. GranTurismo916 (atongo619) 40 pts
  17. John Wells (johnwells69) 39 pts
  18. Slalom (slalom823) 31 pts
  19. mightyileven* (mightyileven) 20 pts
  20. ryzno (ryzno) 20 pts

Getting hit from behind entering turns gets tiresome. re:"normal race incidents"
if I did this to you ,I am very sorry and I promise that this was not on purpose ! could be , because of those narrow tracks and close racing + different cars with different drivers and different braking points !
If someone saw this a lot in the replays , please give me a penalty ,Ill accept it of course :cheers:

Well, just an fyi...
There have been several incident reports for the races Thursday.

That doesn't, of course, mean they were "dirty" races. It also doesn't mean that everyone involved in them deserve penalties. (We won't know until all steward reports are in from myself, and 4 others.)

I expected that could be the case in some of the reverse races.
I kind of wanted to see what would happen if we did forward, reverse, forward, reverse. :lol: :guilty:

If anyone still wants to pipe up & report anything, you may still do so. Even if it's not something you think needs a penalty.
Otherwise, sit tight. :lol: There's no fire under our feet on this. I don't think anyone's going to bust a gasket yearning to know their score. :lol:

Yeah close podium! Im far away in the standings though :P

Will be interesting to see results from stewarding for yesterday, was pretty messy some times. :)

if I did this to you ,I am very sorry and I promise that this was not on purpose ! could be , because of those narrow tracks and close racing + different cars with different drivers and different braking points !
If someone saw this a lot in the replays , please give me a penalty ,Ill accept it of course :cheers:

Not naming names or particular incidents. It happens a lot though and not just to me. When the same person (not you) does it corner after corner though . . .

While on this general whine. There is a lot of diving inside entering a corner. If you haven't pulled even before braking there isn't any way for the person your dive bombing to see you before they turn in. If you want to pass entering a corner do it on the outside. If you want to pass exiting a corner do it on the inside. As I once overheard some one say "Exercise some 🤬 patience.":lol:

Finally there is a lot of people who dive inside and can't hold the inside line and give you a side to side bump exiting the corner. This has to be my pet peeve. One person did this to me at least three times yesterday.:banghead:

Last edited:
Back