Makeshift Shuffle - No Tuning RacesOpen 

It's that bad since about a month. Always on weekends, i suspect PD or SONY scaled down their network infrastructure. The 12hrs of Bathhurst GTPSS event had to be canceled because of the bad network recently, hope this had enough impact so they start doing something about it, but now weekend racing is more of a DC gamble... :indiff: Sometimes during weekdays there are instabilities too, but not that pronounced. Come on PD, sometimes you just got to be creative:

Here is the much anticipated schedule for today:

Friday 18 March 20:00GMT - Shuffle Mixer Series 34 Event 2

Races (lap count subject to change, race duration ~10 min)
  1. 5 laps with Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 @ Monza/No Chicanes :cool:
  2. 5 laps Traffic @ Deep Forest Reverse :eek:
  3. 5 laps Performance Coupés @ Tokyo R246 :dopey:
  4. 10 laps Traffic @ Matterhorn Short :mischievous:
  5. 5 laps Performance Coupés @ Red Bull Ring :D
It was a busy week for me, so this post comes way too late. :crazy: Notice that we'll start half an hour later to accomodate the daylight saving time woes across the globe, for our american friends it's actually half an hour earlier. :boggled: The exact time for you should be presented when clicking on the link above. 👍
See you there! :cheers:

Quattro post spree! :dopey:
Here are the series standings after two events:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-20 um 16.48.25.png

Next Friday we'll have three longer parity races, stay tuned for the final schedule! :cheers:

Today 25 March 20:00GMT - Shuffle Mixer Series 34 Event 3

Parity Races (lap count subject to change, race duration ~20 min)
  1. 10 laps Traffic @ Madrid
  2. 18 laps Traffic @ Streets of Willow
  3. 10 laps Performance Coupés @ Spa Francorchamps
Parity rating in effect, check here for your car number! 👍

I proudly present tomorrows Makeshift Shuffle Special Event: :)

Japan Cup.png

EDIT:
8:00 pm GMT is wrong, it should be 7:00 pm GMT. All other times are correct.

CLUB ID #

Schedule

1. 4 laps @ Sportsland SUGO // Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 vs. Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V.spec II (R32) '94
  2. 10 laps @ Sportsland SUGO // 90s Sports
  3. 3 laps @ Sendai Hi-Land Raceway // Mitsubishi LANCER EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83 vs. Toyota COROLLA Levin GT-Apex (AE86) '83
  4. 7 laps @ Sendai Hi-Land Raceway // Retro
  5. 4 laps @ Autopolis // Opera Performance S2000 '04 vs. Nismo FAIRLADY Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
  6. 9 laps @ Autopolis // Track Day Specials
Car Lists

90s Sports

Sports Hard
  1. Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
  2. Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96
  3. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94
  4. Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Version S TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '98
  5. Audi S4 '98
  6. Acura NSX '91
  7. Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '98
  8. Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97
  9. TVR V8S '91
  10. Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91
  11. Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
  12. Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99
  13. Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II (R32) '94
  14. Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
  15. Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98

Retro

Comfort Soft
  1. Honda Accord Coupe '88
  2. Honda Civic 1500 3door 25i '83
  3. Isuzu Piazza XE '81
  4. Nissan Exa Canopy L.A. Version Type S '88
  5. Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i '83
  6. Honda City Turbo II '83
  7. Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88
  8. Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
  9. Alpine A310 1600VE '73
  10. Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78
  11. Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
  12. Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86) '83
  13. Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) '70
  14. Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four (ST165) '86
  15. Ford Taurus SHO '98
  16. Honda Prelude Type S '98

Track Day Specials

Sports Medium
  1. Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00
  2. Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03
  3. Spoon S2000 '00
  4. Nismo 400R '96
  5. Gran Turismo 350Z RS
  6. Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
  7. Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
  8. High End Performance G37
  9. Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
  10. Opera Performance S2000 '04
  11. Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
  12. RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
  13. KTM X-Bow Street '12
  14. Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
  15. Nissan GT-R Nismo '14

If you don't attend Makeshift Shuffle Club usually you might not own all the cars needed. Therefor you'll have time to buy cars needed and change oil between the races.

Instructions
  • Before the Sprint Races # 1, 3 and 5 there will be Practice time of approximately 10 - 15 min to get familiar with the custom tracks
  • The Sprint Races # 1, 3 and 5 offer two cars for individual selection
    • Both cars should be competitive with similar performance and lap times within about 1 sec
    • Every participant can choose one car according to personal taste
  • The winner of each the Sprint Races # 1, 3 and 5 will select the used range of the default car list (subject to the number of participants) for each of the following Endurance Races # 2, 4 and 6
    • Hereby the winner can actually select his car of choice regarding the condition that the range ensures the last place driver will be assigned the highest number of the car list at most
  • The grid of the Sprint Races # 1, 3 and 5 will be determined by Practice lap times (fastest first)
  • The Endurance Races # 2, 4 and 6 will use RGO
  • Sprint Races # 1, 3 and 5 will proceed under perfect, sunny conditions
  • Endurance Races # 2, 4 and 6 will proceed partially under changing weather conditions with possible rain

See you all tomorrow! :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi @Patrick8308

For my guest appearance (if you'll have me) I've bought the cars on the right. For no other reason than they looked good. :)

1) Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 or Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V.spec II (R32) '94
2) Mitsubishi LANCER EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83 or Toyota COROLLA LevinGT-Apex
3) Opera Performance S2000 '04 or Nismo FAIRLADY Z Z-tune (Z33) '03

I'll have to pick up the rules and any other cars as I go along if that's OK.

In the UK we're on GMT+1 now so its at 9pm for me I think? Or is it still at 8? These time changes cause confusion every time!
I think we're all on summer time now, although it's raining as I type this. (Warmer rain is summer in the UK :))

In the UK we're on GMT+1 now so its at 9pm for me I think? Or is it still at 8? These time changes cause confusion every time!

I think GMT stands for BST(not British Standard Time but British Summer Time), so it should be 8:00pm for you in the UK. 👍 Luckily all this time shifting happens at the same day in Europe, the US-Europe DST rift for about a month is confusing enough. :crazy:

I'll have to pick up the rules and any other cars as I go along if that's OK.

Of course that's okay. 👍

I think GMT stands for BST(not British Standard Time but British Summer Time), so it should be 8:00pm for you in the UK. 👍 Luckily all this time shifting happens at the same day in Europe, the US-Europe DST rift for about a month is confusing enough. :crazy:

To avoid any misconceptions:

we will race at

21:00 / 9:00 pm Central European Summer Time
20:00 / 8:00 pm British Summer Time
15:00 / 3:00 pm US Eastern Daylight Savings Time
12:00 / 12:00 pm US Pacific Daylight Savings Time

:)

Thanks to all participants of yesterdays Japan Cup! :cheers:

It was a fantastic event with really exciting races full of battles and tactical facets.

Congratulations to @Sparkz_360 who achieved not only the most race wins but also the overall win. :bowdown: Maybe @Zolon32 could have been a serious threat to him if he hadn't to leave early. @amarynceos showed very consistent performances and obtained a well deserved 2nd overall place. The reason why I got sole overall 3rd is only because I was participating in Race 5 while @JockeP22 had to leave that one out. :rolleyes: If one wouldn't count Race 5 we would have shared the 3rd place at same overall points.

But @JockeP22 deserves the award for the best tactical move which helped him to achieve the win in Race 2. ;) I guess it was quite a surprise not only to me when he was heading for the pits after lap 1 already and hotlapping with his Audi S4 subsequently. Just that was a good example of what occurences I've been expecting by determining 1 mandatory pit stop. Even though drivers have been pitting in different laps there was a nice package from position 2 to 7 with great battles. 👍

While Race 3 was really close from position 1 to 6 the podium gaps at Race 4 have been quite spread. But looking at the gaps between @amarynceos, @JockeP22 and @tarnheld it must have been an intense midfield battle. :cool:

I have to say I was really happy with the generated weather effects at Race 4 as it was exactly like I was hoping it to be. While starting under light rain the track wetness increased to ca. 35 % and dropped to 0 % again afterwards. During the 2nd half of the race it started to rain more again and we got a medium wet track with wetness rising up to ca. 50 %. The last 1 or 2 laps the rain got less again and track wetness decreased also. Nice theoretical pre-/post- Taifun weather. :crazy:

Thanks to @IfAndOr, @Sparkz_360 and @Goetz who have been finally heading to Autopolis with me to give this 3rd track a try. While the results of Race 5 count towards the overall points Race 6 is determined as a Bonus Race (we have been simply repeating the first race but did 5 laps).

I'm a bit sad the crowd had thined out till Autopolis as I think this track should have provided intense racing - especially using the Track Day Specials list with all it's Tuner Cars. Maybe we could catch up on that one before tonights OOE Cup race, just let me know. 💡

Also thanks for all the track compliments, it's much apreciated as I've put quite some enthusiasm in it. :) If interested you can find the tracks at GT6 Track Database or on my profile.

So here are the results:

Japan Cup_Results.png

20160330_213126.jpg

20160330_220512.jpg

20160330_223739.jpg

20160330_230622.jpg

20160330_233332.jpg

20160330_235003.jpg

Yeah that was fun. I'm currently uploading a highlight clip of that very race.

That sounds great. I was thinking of recording a video of that one or Race 4 as well but I don't own a capture card. So I'd have to record the TV screen with my DSLR on a tripod while it's dark (all curtains down).

It seems you're an owner of a capture card?

capture card?
Yes, I recently acquired the Elgato. Though I don't know how usefull it will be when/if
I buy a PS4, since the PS4 already has a capture function built into the console itself.

From yesterday:

Thanks for the mention. It's the final race of the OOE Cup. Any/all Shufflers are also welcome to join us tonight.

Edit:
It's a no tuning race. Easy to jump in.

Last edited:
It was a fantastic event with really exciting races full of battles and tactical facets.

Great job @Patrick8308 thanks for the great hosting debut, enjoyed the event a lot! 👍

Sorry but i can't host the Series 34 finale tonight, i'm coughing and sneezing and not ready for racing. :ill: Next Friday relatives are visiting so i can't get on the PS3 again. :ouch: Maybe next Wednesday, but i can't promise that now, stay tuned.

Fellow friends of Friday Shuffle, as some other clubs and series are shifting to weekday spots (also Friday) and our Sunday spot is vacant at the moment i'd like to make a friendly takeover of Sunday, and hopefully finding out the network problems are gone for good. And we have postponed the final event of series 3 for too long, so without much further ado here is the schedule for this Sunday (note it's half an hour later than our usual 19:30 BST spot, hope the link helps to solve any timezone confusion):

Sunday 17th April 20:00 BST - Shuffle Mixer Series 34 Event 3

Parity Races (lap count subject to change, race duration ~20 min)
  1. 10 laps Traffic @ Madrid
  2. 18 laps Traffic @ Streets of Willow
  3. 10 laps Performance Coupés @ Spa Francorchamps
Parity rating in effect, check here for your car number! 👍 If you don't have parity rating yet, you can use car #7 or #6 in the first race, that's the Chevrolet SSR '03 or the Lexus IS 200 '98. If you win the first race you will be shuffled to car #3 or #4, if you get to the podium you will be shuffled to #4 or #5, so you can do all races with these cars (you will use only one of these in each race, but you have all the options ready if you own these):

Traffic:
3 Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TWIN SPARK '06
4 Infiniti G20 '90
5 Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01
6 Lexus IS 200 '98
7 Chevrolet SSR '03

Performance Coupés:
3 Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TWIN SPARK '06
4 Infiniti G20 '90
5 Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01
6 Lexus IS 200 '98
7 Chevrolet SSR '03

Here is a handy link to our car lists.

Sorry, but i just found out the link above is incorrectly using UTC, not BST. So the converted time is wrong. Races start in one hour from now. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

We had some intense battles, great racing even with the low turnout. :D
Network was stable too, hope it stays that way. 👍
Results will follow Soon™.

Back