MaksymDesign - A new beginning.

• Thread starter max351
  • 43 comments
That's a real pleasure to see this gallery re-open. You're an artist Maxime. Beyond your editing skills you always tell us a story.

That's a real pleasure to see this gallery re-open. You're an artist Maxime. Beyond your editing skills you always tell us a story.

I try ^^

I'm a robot.........awesome!

Thanks lee 👍

The new beginning is a kickass production! I'm coming back and you know it.

You're welcome to be here ;)

Turn on the music if you want....and if you like d'n'b ^^​

Last edited:
The addition of music is a great feature to your sets. You wouldn't mind if I do the similar thing for my future sets without the creative song banners? Most chances I'll just post the Youtube link for the song.

The addition of music is a great feature to your sets. You wouldn't mind if I do the similar thing for my future sets without the creative song banners? Most chances I'll just post the Youtube link for the song.

Absolutely no! That's not copyrighted and add banners please 👍 ^^
I think Gtuned did the same thing before me.

I've eclectic tastes so...I look forward to discover your own tastes for create atmosphere.

Thanks ffjjbb, Jérémy, ShaolinMasta, RomanBidnyy & NBDESIGNZ

Last edited:
So much awesomness in this thread! 👍 I remember i started doing my work all because your muddy GTR shot. It was the best shot in this forum i have ever seen! Now i think "Hold on to Me" got that place.

Keep the good work! 👍 👍

Absolutely no! That's not copyrighted and add banners please 👍 ^^
I took your message the wrong way and frightened myself at first, until realizing that you meant you did not mind. :dunce:

I still work my English ^^ A lot of work :dunce:

You can use banners and musics for introduce your sets of course. That's not my creation and it's really cool that you want use music too.

I still work my English ^^ A lot of work :dunce:

You can use banners and musics for introduce your sets of course. That's not my creation and it's really cool that you want use music too.
Lately, music has been a major part of my life because it keeps me up and destroys the quiet. I especially like it now because I enjoy searching for songs to add into my setup list for an action movie I am writing during my spare time. Luckily, I have nothing to do for the rest of the Summer break.

Exactly ! Music destroys the silence. I enjoy the silence but the music too. A paradox...

Luckily, I have nothing to do for the rest of the Summer break.

Like me ^^until 17 september.

That's a hard work to write a movie 👍

Last edited:
Amazing work - your editing skills are on a whole new level! :bowdown:

Can't wait for more. :) 👍

Back