MaksymDesign - A new beginning.

• Thread starter max351
  • 43 comments
That's a hard work to write a movie 👍
Not really. The ideas are coming straight to mind when I listen to a song. For a few songs, so far, start to play, my mind gets lost in action continuing the scene without using much thought to plan ahead. Another great thing is, I don't have to worry about a script because my movie is going to be 100% music, the whole movie is synced with the music. Every action, jolt will be synced with the music. I'll be showing images that display details to the storyline, if you were wondering how major information would be informed to the audience.

I love the way you approach things ^^

It reminds me a little bit the user Khameleon808 on Youtube for the synchronisation. Not the same work but the same vision, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gP_Q2myNWo&list=TLVnvrcnb84jU

With The Glitch mob, this is just amazing.

Yeah, it's very beautiful. 👍 I see where you got the idea of pink cherry blossom in your picture. ;)

Yeah, this anime is just pure feelings. Awesome. Of course, this is the first Act: Ōkashō = Cherry blossom.

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures. Can't believe I've missed this gallery out. You sir, have a very neat set of skills.

It's the same for me when I visit other galleries. ^^

I think that's the same for everyone.

Last edited:
Aventador backlights.

Like a lonely robot
Flying through space
Like a little android
That can't find its way
We are all robots
Going nowhere
Sometimes we're alone
It's all up in the air

Last edited:
Yes, you're still able to produce first class pictures, editing skills at its best, and of course the thing making me loving your work, the real panorama. Bravo Max 👍

Latest Posts

Back