Manga Cars 2nd stage

I was thinkin about havin a BMW M5 Manga comp, but i suck at using polls and yeah. I'll have my skyline done like tomorrow at 2 maybe. I'm not so sure.

My Skyline. Sorry about the bad shading in the front. I got kinda lazy 'cause i got confused and stuff, plus it's quarter after 2 a.m. here. Yeah, i know the side view's front end is wrong, I'm just tired and don't wanna fix anything right now.

*Update* I put on custom mirrors, red brake calipers, and detailed the hood, plus i customized the wings a bit.

Attachments

• skyline.gif
    skyline.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 423
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
My Skyline. Sorry about the bad shading in the front. I got kinda lazy 'cause i got confused and stuff, plus it's quarter after 2 a.m. here. Yeah, i know the side view's front end is wrong, I'm just tired and don't wanna fix anything right now.
You used my targa top idea that I used in the last manga comp. Is that a nos fogger halo on the front of the intercooler? ;)
Also, I am still working on my Skyline. I am going to wait till the last day to enter it, so nobody will STEAL MY IDEAS!!! j/k:D ;) :D

Originally posted by silviadrifter
You used my targa top idea that I used in the last manga comp. Is that a nos fogger halo on the front of the intercooler? ;)
Also, I am still working on my Skyline. I am going to wait till the last day to enter it, so nobody will STEAL MY IDEAS!!! j/k:D ;) :D

HAHA! I use Targas on so man of my cars, i need to keep some roofed. heh.

my first ever cartoon pic..........enjoyed doin it actually, comments appreciated
011103-skyline.bmp

had to be one thing wrong, gonna do another one when i get back from nightclub in the morning

im new at this stuff, but i hate stuff looking "wrong" and im not trying to flame you abflug, just trying to help, and granted i dont have the "populartiy" status some of you other guys have just because i havent been here long, but this is what i am saying about the roof line...

where it should be; and where it shouldn't be

Attachments

• help.gif
    help.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 105
Originally posted by anthonysinatra
im new at this stuff, but i hate stuff looking "wrong" and im not trying to flame you abflug, just trying to help, and granted i dont have the "populartiy" status some of you other guys have just because i havent been here long, but this is what i am saying about the roof line...

where it should be; and where it shouldn't be

i am well aware of that. I didn't try lining them up perfeclty. If i wanted to i would of

I can't wait till you all see mine. I've worked pretty hard on it.;)
Nice one Abflug.👍
I don't know about the shadowing, and brown windows though. just my opinion. ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
I can't wait till you all see mine. I've worked pretty hard on it.;)
Nice one Abflug.👍
I don't know about the shadowing, and brown windows though. just my opinion. ;)

hey its PIMP

Latest Posts

Back