Manga Cars 2nd stage

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Actually the rule for all gif comps is MS paint only, so we can let that one slide, but from now on MS PAINT ONLY!!! Get it through your heads people. We can tell when you use photoshop so just don't do it. Not stated directly to tbgtr34 , but to everyone.
Thanks, Charger. I was trying to say exactly what you stated above.

I am not using Photoshop because I don't have it, not because I can't operate the program properly.

I can't wait till you see my finished car...........But your not going to see it till tomarrow, or maybe tonight when I get home. ;)

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
I can use Photoshop just so you know. I'm just trying to inforce the rules that Fusion and GT made.

Originally posted by FusionS2000
to clarify things for these comps...

-No, you are allowed to use photoshop on these gifs.

-And kits do not have to be named.

-Finally, the name will not change.:P ;)

:dunce:

Well he said we are allowed to use it. Whether he wanted to write it that way or not, who knows.

Who cares anyway, it all ends up to the same thing. I know i prefer certain usability features from Photoshop that PSP or MSPaint doesn't have.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
The stupidity in that sentence is beyond me.
sorry, but i'm going to have to agree with that one. I use photoshop for way more than coloring my friend. Real photo manipulations, logos, add-remove parts of anything. Hell, I even used photoshop to draw out how the deck that we built would look, and it turned out good.

Photoshop is a very powerful program, and for $500 it damn well better be.:lol:

my entry ... whaddya think?

Attachments

• r34vspecii_1.gif
    r34vspecii_1.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 397
Originally posted by OmicroN
sorry, but i'm going to have to agree with that one. I use photoshop for way more than coloring my friend. Real photo manipulations, logos, add-remove parts of anything. Hell, I even used photoshop to draw out how the deck that we built would look, and it turned out good.

Photoshop is a very powerful program, and for $500 it damn well better be.:lol:

I know photoshop does much much much much much more then coloring. :dunce: I have many friends that have it, but what i mean is all you are using it for in these competitions is for coloring...not actually making the car. Unless thats what you are doing Omicron I thought you only used it for shading and all that stuff.

One day, till the unveiling of the Lightning Skyline GTR. I hope I do well, even though I'm using MS Paint only, and alot of other people are using Photoshop.;)

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Did you hijack that Exhaust off of my skyline or someone else's?
the exhaust pipes were taken off the rx7 i did for the last round, and the rest of the lower valence i did from scratch. I realize now how similar it looks to yours.

Originally posted by skip0110
the exhaust pipes were taken off the rx7 i did for the last round, and the rest of the lower valence i did from scratch. I realize now how similar it looks to yours.

Heh, stills looks awesome as hell.

thanks. I updated it, removing the animaiton. Also, how come when i index an image preparing it to be saved as a gif, why does it always mess up my colors a little bit?

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
heres my entry:
You just changed the paintjob using photoshop, and put a background in. It's a cool looking painjob, but I was expecting you to come up with something more involved for this comp. ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
You just changed the paintjob using photoshop, and put a background in. It's a cool looking painjob, but I was expecting you to come up with something more involved for this comp. ;)
well, im lazy, and no I did not use photoshop, I dont have it, its too exspensive.

Back