Manga Cars 2nd stage

That the convertible one. looks good?

Attachments

• r34vspecii.gif
    r34vspecii.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 455
I might try this for fun... I remember doing that kind of stuff back when i had DOS and Windows 3.1, or whatever it used to be called back then.

And here's what 42 minutes give you. Didn't do anything, really... Well, it's more like i couldn't think of anything.

Attachments

• r34.gif
    r34.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 422
FINAL ENTRY

No changes really, just added name and added some black lines.
Just wait for Poll now.........

021103-Skyline_manga.jpg

Originally posted by pimpin_t
FINAL ENTRY

No changes really, just added name and added some black lines.
Just wait for Poll now.........
Don't save it as a jpeg. If you do the quality is lowered and makes the car look bad. Your's looks good though.

i did save it as a GIF earlier but it lost quality aswell. i used uploadit.org and it said it converted it to JPEG to save space

any ideas?

FINAL ENTRY

Saved as PNG now, hopefully quality should be better,

Thanks for your help Charger

Originally posted by pimpin_t
FINAL ENTRY

Saved as PNG now, hopefully quality should be better,

Thanks for your help Charger

That's alot better. Check out my entrys for the D1 drift comp and the scratch manga ones. They're cool. Good job again on the chopped skyline.

Originally posted by tbgtr34
FINAL ENTRY

heres my entry
Dragon_r34.gif

credits, base - AXAXR
do luck front - AYAXR
seats - AYAXR
and rims - AyAXR

rest done by me
I don't stand a chance in this comp, because I don't have Photoshop. I think there should be a manga car comp for MS paint only. I like the paintjob none the less.;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
I don't stand a chance in this comp, because I don't have Photoshop. I think there should be a manga car comp for MS paint only. I like the paintjob none the less.;)
Actually the rule for all gif comps is MS paint only, so we can let that one slide, but from now on MS PAINT ONLY!!! Get it through your heads people. We can tell when you use photoshop so just don't do it. Not stated directly to tbgtr34 , but to everyone.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
What's wrong with using Photoshop? They both edit pixels. What's the difference?

That some people aren't talented enough to use photoshop, so they whine and piss towards everyone that can. It's all the same in the end, you're doing something in which you barely see any details anyway...

i personally think you should be alowwed to use photoshop.

even if it is just for format saving. MSpaint saves gifs as crap.

the dragon graphic i did in photoshop, rest of the car was done in ms paint

tbgtr34: You keep using Photoshop or any other program you feel most comfortable with.

Originally posted by PunkRock
That some people aren't talented enough to use photoshop, so they whine and piss towards everyone that can. It's all the same in the end, you're doing something in which you barely see any details anyway...
I can use Photoshop just so you know. I'm just trying to inforce the rules that Fusion and GT made.

Originally posted by silviadrifter

nice job "you two"

Back