March 2023 update prediction thread

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 149 comments
I mean, almost every update they could bring 2 new tracks
Not enough resources to do that. Back in the PS2 days it was super easy to work on loads of cars and tracks, but that just isn't possible with the graphics of GT7.

Not enough resources to do that. Back in the PS2 days it was super easy to work on loads of cars and tracks, but that just isn't possible with the graphics of GT7.
what resources do you need? for fictional track...and low level, high performance hill climb vehicles?
chiron, has costed at least 50000€ to get into game
what do you think some high downforce prototype vehicle for hill climb could cost??
2000€- 3000€ at max

Last edited:
for the tracks..PD is known for their fictional circuits...I mean, almost every update they could bring 2 new tracks 🤣🤣🤣 free for them..exept they have to pay their workers...but they need to give them salary anyway 🤣🤣🤣
too busy modeling otters and sea lions, sorry :lol:

I'll go for:

XJ220
SF23
GR Yaris GRMN
Delta S4

No 50's/60's/70's classic road car comes to mind. Although PD like to mix it up.

Last edited:
when does the update is supposed to arrive ?

hope they don't patch the AMG GT Black Series, my best source of income 😅

Mercedes-Benz A 160 Avantgarde 1998 (just to mess with 190E requesters)
Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS 2022 🆒️
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 2006 🔥

Nürburgring Sprint and Type-V

Roughly four events -_-

when does the update is supposed to arrive ?

hope they don't patch the AMG GT Black Series, my best source of income 😅
What's wrong with the AMG GT BS? Seems to be working and performing properly.

My prediction is we get 3 cars with one of the 3 being a VGT (barf).

I don't think we'll see a proper career mode on GT7, given that the Cafe mode serves the purpose of making us discover car culture, as explained by Kaz.
Unless PD give us a Spec2.0.
Yes, it looks like they don't care anymore. They want our money quickly and effortlessly, they don't want to waste time doing a full-fledged campaign that only takes up their time. GT8 will probably be the same.

what resources do you need? for fictional track...and low level, high performance hill climb vehicles?
chiron, has costed at least 50000€ to get into game
what do you think some high downforce prototype vehicle for hill climb could cost??
2000€- 3000€ at max
Where do you get this number about the Chirons implementation from?

Nothing wrong with it, but it has a specific tune that results in 913hp, while on racing tires, that falls in just below 600pp.
LOL, well that's something. I definitely wouldn't know. Other than tires I've always run that beast stock. Close to perfect as is.

There will be no new track this month i am pretty sure of it, but maybe its time to finally add in those ultra turbo kit and supercharger s for remaining cars game, and all those s parts should not be linked to one car. If car has high lift camshaft s available you should be able to use on any of those cars,

I am betting on 4 cars
Mercedes 190e evo
Mitsubishi lancer evolution lx
Lexus lfa
Castrol nsx jgtc

Safe bet :
No new track, or Nurb layouts we've seen before
Super Formula 2023 (been teased to come)
Jaguar XJ220 (datamine car, interior seen already)
Corvette C1 (or any datamine car)

Few scapes and event

My prediction about March update:

Cars
1991 Mercedes 190E 2.5 Evo 2
1998 Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS
1974 BMW 2002 Turbo
1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer EVolution 8 MR

Track
Sebring (It's Sebring race IMSA and WEC in 18 March)

Features
Multiclass in ofline and online races
More customization in on line lobbies (1.Choose cars as opponents 2. abilty to change livery before a race 3.more real life rules (flags etc)
Championships
Αbility to sell parts and engines

Scapes
Greece

Multi class should be an easier tweak. I’ve created a GR4 circuit with saved custom races on Daytona, Road America, the Glen and a few global tracks. Makes grinding harder but a little more entertaining.

• Toyota Alphard
  • Toyota Celica GT
  • Mazda AZ-1

- Nurburgring short layouts

Wonder what events would pack with the arrival of the Toyota Alphard.

- One Make at Tsukuba.
I’ll amend this one. February, we got three classic cars and one/two VGTs. January, were three modern cars, a classic and a VGT. December, one modern car, two classics and one fantasy car.

• Toyota Alphard
  • Mazda Roadster RF
  • Buick GNX
  • Nissan Skyline R31
  • Volvo V40 or Castrol NSX

The difference with the last car, would make or break the update. There need to be a car that people will hate the whole update and people will love the whole update.

I wonder when we will see those Endurance Missions with 24 hours or something... I guess adding those teased Nurburgring layouts (one of which was endurance one) would be a perfect time to add nurburgring 24 hour mission. Or new 1 hour career event.

I mean. We have waited a lot from Kaz announcement of new features to actually getting some of them like ability to sell cars, sophy etc. Maybe this month will be the time for new missions?

I wonder when we will see those Endurance Missions with 24 hours or something... I guess adding those teased Nurburgring layouts (one of which was endurance one) would be a perfect time to add nurburgring 24 hour mission. Or new 1 hour career event.

I mean. We have waited a lot from Kaz announcement of new features to actually getting some of them like ability to sell cars, sophy etc. Maybe this month will be the time for new missions?
If real endurance races are missions, I give up.

Back