March 2024 update predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not true at all, it's taken from this guy's twitter

Both of who are just harbouring an absolutely atrociously malicious part of the community for the sake of.. twitter views, I guess? Weird stuff.

One is somebody having fun with concept art and has made it obvious in the Tweets so people don't confuse the AC mods with actual GT updates, the other is trying to mislead people but its a 'Out of Context' account so I guess the whole point is some gentle trolling.

How could you not notice how the game barely looks anything like GT7 especially that Z GT500 lmao
well.. in reality I knew its fake ... but a man can dream of beautiful things...🤣🤣🤣🤣 if someday anything that good would come..I would fall from chair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One is somebody having fun with concept art and has made it obvious in the Tweets so people don't confuse the AC mods with actual GT updates, the other is trying to mislead people but its a 'Out of Context' account so I guess the whole point is some gentle trolling.
I get it's someone having fun but I don't think we get 9 tweets if it didn't get any engagement, and the engagement is entirely the type of people that mass spam @ the GT Twitter and Kaz with their personal requests and harass anyone that disagrees. I recognise most of the people boosting these tweets and most of them are awful people.

It is fake... But if only 2 of those cars are coming with this or later updates then it would be neat... Not asking for much..

Last edited:
It is fake... But if only 2 of those cars are coming with this or later updates then it would be neat... Not asking for much..
I think if only one thing of this comes. we will be happy 😁😁😁😁
if silverstone would come in gt7 life cycle...then it's a win win..I really love that circuit

actually I would be very very suprised if any circuit will come

Last edited:
Dosen’t seem legit to me
Given that it isn't, has already been stated that it isn't, and shown that it isn't - with the source of the images who clearly states that they're fake update wishlists - I don't think you need to hedge it.

Also the source is @RandomCarGuy17, who already posted them on his GTP Status (again noting that they are fake) and I'm sure will be along presently to reiterate.

Reactions: kjb
Dosen’t seem legit to me, i am glad for that because i would not be a fan of race car only update,
Actually, a race care update would be almost necessary at this point to balance out the months and months of single player ones. And no, i don’t count that gr4 breaking, hooptie ff, mazda.

Given pd/sony rely on the online racing events to promote the game its crazy how hard we’ve been ignored for most of the year.

Actually, a race care update would be almost necessary at this point to balance out the months and months of single player ones. And no, i don’t count that gr4 breaking, hooptie ff, mazda.

Given pd/sony rely on the online racing events to promote the game its crazy how hard we’ve been ignored for most of the year.

I just said i would not be a fan of that, but i would be ok with it on 5 car update if there was 2 race cars and 3 road cars, the problem with many race cars is that people might drive them once and then get back to their standard race cars, i find gr,3 and and gr,4 boring as the cars are to simular to each other, if the race cars was Toyota gtone ts020 and Nissan r390 lm i would be all over it, and i say that despite normally always prefer road cars, i dont see pd add many race cars maybe one here and there, but its clear the road cars is offen more popular and thats proably why pd adds them at higher rate,

Both of who are just harbouring an absolutely atrociously malicious part of the community for the sake of.. twitter views, I guess? Weird stuff.
I'm literally just doing it for fun Nebu and yes I'm aware of the people I'm attracting.
I get it's someone having fun but I don't think we get 9 tweets if it didn't get any engagement, and the engagement is entirely the type of people that mass spam @ the GT Twitter and Kaz with their personal requests and harass anyone that disagrees. I recognise most of the people boosting these tweets and most of them are awful people.
In fairness, the engagement did motivate me to post more; though I didn't think it would get that far. But still, it was made for fun. Not here telling Polyphony Digital I can make a better update than them.

Though which people are you talking about?
Dosen’t seem legit to me, i am glad for that because i would not be a fan of race car only update,
Given that it isn't, has already been stated that it isn't, and shown that it isn't - with the source of the images who clearly states that they're fake update wishlists - I don't think you need to hedge it.

Also the source is @RandomCarGuy17, who already posted them on his GTP Status (again noting that they are fake) and I'm sure will be along presently to reiterate.
Yup, they're just a bunch of photoshop edits of Assetto Corsa screenshots I took using the photo tool.

I AM VERY NAIVE, BUT IF THIS IS IN ANYWAY TRUE...THEN I WILL FOREVER SHUT UP!!!

None of those look like GT7-quality models, especially the lights. Looks like Forza graphics.

Edit: Tree'd @Nebuc72

@Eunos_Cosmo The MR2, RX-7, and M3 holes in particular are massive ones that need filled. The E36 M3 has never been in GT before, the MR2 is obviously legendary to the Toyota name and Toyota has an obvious partnership with GT, and Mazda shares a similar partnership and has all the reason in the world to celebrate its history. Not just the 1st gen RX-7 but the original Cosmo and Eunos Cosmo which have both featured previously, and maybe the RX-3 which has a massive aftermarket following still.

Last edited:
Imagine being the person that made the fake posts..on the site (Posting some of these in the profile posts even) and someone also on the site still doesn't know its you :lol:

None of those look like GT7-quality models, especially the lights. Looks like Forza graphics.

Edit: Tree'd @Nebuc72

@Eunos_Cosmo The MR2, RX-7, and M3 holes in particular are massive ones that need filled. The E36 M3 has never been in GT before, the MR2 is obviously legendary to the Toyota name and Toyota has an obvious partnership with GT, and Mazda shares a similar partnership and has all the reason in the world to celebrate its history. Not just the 1st gen RX-7 but the original Cosmo and Eunos Cosmo which have both featured previously, and maybe the RX-3 which has a massive aftermarket following still.
Not just aftermarket following, but it’s the Hakosuka nemesis. Another missed opportunity by PD.
50th Anniversary of the RX-3. Make it happen, PD. Plus, another car to my 1971 collection. :)
View attachment 1083321

I've come to the conclusion that all these car updates have something to do with content that's already in the game. They love trifectas of cars. March's update will either fill in some sort of gap with a family of cars that is currently incomplete, or introduce three brand new cars that will probably be included as an extra menu. Are there any trifectas y'all can think of like this?

Outside the current content, there are countless numbers of possible extra menus. A Lotus extra menu would be spectacular - Elise, Evora, Emira or some other combo - but I'm pretty sure that horse is dead. The potential is huge to include new brands but we'd surely here rumblings in the media about that.

So, probably has something to do with trifecta extra menus and definitely related to existing manufacturers in the game.
This is a really interesting thought. Looking at the "datamined car list" thread - I have no idea where this info all comes from, but the "spreadsheet from ages ago" had the Challenger, Corvette C1, NISMO 400R, RCR Civic, 190E, TTS Coupe '09, Evo 9 before they came to the game. So this seems to be the best available reference for what COULD be coming.

There are a bunch of fun trifecta possibilities (forgive me if we already have extra menu books for some of these combinations):
Cars that they’ve internally dabbled with?
Look at the spreadsheet I posted ages ago, it covers PS2 to GT7, there’s top fuel dragsters, rally-cross and others that never made it to a game.

This is the remaining list from 1.42 minus the two released in 1.43, this list is pooled by the game as they’ve been used in the game at some point during development.

It has been 100% accurate from list to game so far.

• AFEELA_26
  • CATERHAM_SEVEN_SL_R500_12 + BAC Mono + KTM X-Bow
  • CHEVELLE_SS_454_LS6_70 + Mustang Boss 429 + Challenger/Charger HEMI
  • DELTA_HF_INTEGRALE_WRC_92
  • DELTA_S4_RALLY_86
  • DMC12_STAGE1_81
  • GALLARDO_LP560_4_08 + some combination of Aventador/Diablo/Countach/Miura
  • GENESIS_GR1_R_VISION_GT_24
  • GTR_07 + GT-R Nismo '17 + maybe a Gr.3 or GT500 car
  • IMPREZA_SEDAN_WRX_STI_10 + various other WRXs
  • LANCER_EVO8_MR_GSR_04 + various other Evos
  • M2_1001_92
  • QUATTRO_S1_86 + quattro Pikes Peak + ??
  • R18_TDI_11_WR
  • R31_SKYLINE_GTSR_87 + GT-R '70 + GT-R '73
  • R8_V10_PLUS_16 + R8 4.2 + R8 LMS?
  • RALLY_037_EVO_2_84
  • RGT_42_16
  • ROADSTER_RF_VS_18 + various other Roadsters
  • ROADSTER_RS_07 + various other Roadsters
  • RX7_R_91 + RX-7 FC '90 + RX-7 Spirit A
  • S15_SILVIA_SPECR_AERO_02_RM
  • SKODA_VISION_GT_23
  • TYPE_37A_28 + Alfa 8C + Mercedes Barker Tourer?
  • V40_T5_RDESIGN_13
  • VANTAGE_18 + V8 Vantage S '15 + Vantage Gr.3/Gr.4?
  • 2002_TII_75 + BMW 3.0 CSL + E30 M3?
  • 2002_TURBO_74 + BMW 3.0 CSL + E30 M3?
  • 430_SCUDERIA_07
  • 500E_91 + 190E + AMG C63?
  • 812_SUPERFAST_19
  • 911_TURBO_S_93 + various other 911s
I also see a trifecta of Lancia rally cars (037 + Delta HF + Delta S4). Then there's the Skoda VGT, the Genesis Gr.1, and the Sony Aveela thing - a.k.a. the "Annoy the Masses of GTPlanet" Extra Menu book. :lol:

These were on the original "datamined list" and are two of the more glaring "trifecta" omissions in my opinion:
Castrol NSX GT500 (+ Castrol Supra + Pennzoil GT-R)
Mazda AZ-1 (+Honda Beat + Suzuki Capucino)

Last edited:
Reactions: kjb
Anyway, despite me making those fake/"what if" updates; I think realistically there will be 3 cars as that's just the comfortable number PD is at. I'm thinking silhouettes will show up next weekend (not this one of course).

Cars I predict:
  • Sony Aleela EV Sedan
  • Honda Castrol Mugen NSX GT500 2000
  • One older, quirky looking compact car. I don't know what, could be anything. It could be a sporty Kei Car like an Autozam AZ-1 or something like a Citroen 2CV. I'm thinking the 2CV because it was in past GTs and it's a rival to the Renault 4 that was added last month.

Though I don't know if PD has been known to add cars in any theme or pattern exactly, so it could not be that. Maybe a Honda Z Act.

This Spanish youtuber, Mario Soler, says that there was some kind of leaking/hinting through Discord about the March update content. In the video he mentions where he saw it and, if it’s true, we'll get these 3 cars:
Audi R8 V10 2016 (at last... I've been predicting this coming for months)
Lamborghini Urus (meh)
Toyota GT One (hell yeah!)
I don't know if he was trolled or anything, I just want to share what I saw with this community

Last edited:
Well that video explains why there was a small wave of new joins in my server yesterday. If you're following me or joining my servers looking for leaks then you're going to be sorely disappointed, this purely came from chatting about the update in an unrelated server and isn't something you should expect to happen again.

Ford Fiesta ST 2023
Kia Stinger
BMW 507
Aston Martin Vantage DTM

And some shouting from the community as ever.

Well that video explains why there was a small wave of new joins in my server yesterday. If you're following me or joining my servers looking for leaks then you're going to be sorely disappointed, this purely came from chatting about the update in an unrelated server and isn't something you should expect to happen again.
I can say that I'm not following you on X/Twitter and Discord, mainly because I don't have accounts on those platforms.
I follow this YouTuber mainly for his Time trial guides, if I did something wrong or that is disturbing you, I will edit the post removing the video. Sorry for any inconvenience

I can say that I'm not following you on X/Twitter and Discord, mainly because I don't have accounts on those platforms.
I follow this YouTuber mainly for his Time trial guides, if I did something wrong or that is disturbing you, I will edit the post removing the video. Sorry for any inconvenience
Nah it's the video itself that I have issue with, you're just sharing what's already out there so don't worry. It's just insane how quickly people will latch onto the tiniest bits of info and assume I'm going to be regularly releasing info.

Nah it's the video itself that I have issue with, you're just sharing what's already out there so don't worry. It's just insane how quickly people will latch onto the tiniest bits of info and assume I'm going to be regularly releasing info.
To be honest, you and Nenkai are what keeps me engaged with monthly updates and what you said the other week about one of the cars being something that will please most players made me look eagerly to next weekend. So just thanks for what you're doing, anyway

This Spanish youtuber, Mario Soler, claims that there was some kind of leaking/hinting through Discord about the March update content. In the video he mentions where he saw it and, if it’s true, we'll get these 3 cars:
Audi R8 V10 2016 (at last... I've been predicting this coming for months)
Lamborghini Urus (meh)
Toyota GT One (hell yeah!)
I don't know if he was trolled or anything, I just want to share what I saw with this community

If those was the cars we getting i would be very happy, silhouttes on the weekend so not long until we find out

Lamborghini Urus (meh)
I saw this horrible thing at Sebring 12h this weekend. As a Safety Car.. Help....

Urus SC.png

Last edited:
I AM VERY NAIVE, BUT IF THIS IS IN ANYWAY TRUE...THEN I WILL FOREVER SHUT UP!!!

Last time with this kind of fakes they actually nailed one car (dodge challenger hellcat) so who knows :D xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back