Super Formula, Silverstone Circuit
Six Hours Challenge, Circuit de Spa-Francochamps

Scapes:
Yangmingshan National Park

GT Auto:
Engine swaps for BMW M3 (E30), Toyota Corolla (AE86), Honda S2000

Other improvements.

……

Une nouvelle piste ne peut pas non plus être totalement exclue, à mon humble avis. Peut-être Apricot Hill ou Montréal/Gilles Villanouve

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 13
Because GT7 have a nice car collection BUT DOESN'T HAVE EVENTS....

March Update:

Cars:
BMW 2002 Turbo
Lancia Delta Integrale Rally car
Mazda MX-5 Mk2

Tracks:
None
(suprise Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve)

Cafe Menus:
2-3

Upgades:
GT League (at last)
On line tweeks (customising and expand of online players to 20-24)

Scapes:
Kaz's house!!!!
Goodwood!!!

Many old GT tracks don’t respect the rules. (I’m talking about FIA certification, grade 1/2/3). This is why Trial Mountain and Deep Forest have seen some modifications.

If Apricot Hill or another tracks will arrive in GT7, we can be pretty sure that they will have some modifications too to respect the FIA certifications.

Many old GT tracks don’t respect the rules. (I’m talking about FIA certification, grade 1/2/3). This is why Trial Mountain and Deep Forest have seen some modifications.

If Apricot Hill or another tracks will arrive in GT7, we can be pretty sure that they will have some modifications too to respect the FIA certifications.
None of the tracks in Gran Turismo need to meet any FIA standards, this is a myth that it needs to be forgotten about.
The FIA have no role in Gran Turismo 7, The only thing the FIA were involved with was the Penalty system in GT Sport

Last edited:
None of the tracks in Gran Turismo need to meet any FIA standards, this is a myth that it needs to be forgotten about.
The FIA have no role in Gran Turismo 7, The only thing the FIA were involved with was the Penalty system in GT Sport
Except Grand Valley, all fictional racing tracks had been developed for GT Sport with the assistance of the FIA. (Because of the partnership at this time).

GTP has already covered this when Deep Forest was released.

Last edited:
Except Grand Valley, all fictional racing tracks had been developed for GT Sport with the assistance of the FIA. (Because of the partnership at this time).
Got a source for this information? I can't find it (I know you can't either)
but if I were to look at Grand Valley it wouldn't meet any FIA grading due to the barriers and lack of run off area

Read here
“Fantasy tracks is something completely different. We leave Gran Turismo with that, and we feel that’s right.”
Grand Valley is a Fantasy track and FIA didn't have any influence on it.

Oh you mean this GTP article? The one where no mention of FIA at all is there

Last edited:
It does seem like many of the events introduced via Bonus Menus get further additional rounds in later updates, so I'm gonna be a bit cheeky and list the likely venues where I could see there being more rounds of the Jimny Cup.

Alsace - Test Course
Catalunya - Rallycross
Colorado Springs - Lake
Suzuka - East

Of course, I think it's more likely that we'll get new rounds of various events depending on what cars get added, just as we can clearly see with this most recent update. For example, if we get the Nissan R390 GT1 race car '98, that'd be a shoe-in for both the WTC 900 and the Neo-Classic Competition. But if we get a new track altogether, there'll likely be at least a few events for it as soon as we get it. Like if we get my dream pick of Lime Rock Park, there'd likely be a WTC 700 or WTC 800 round, plus an American Clubman Cup race, and maybe a round of the Historic Sports Car Masters.

Last edited:
It does seem like many of the events introduced via Bonus Menus get further additional rounds in later updates, so I'm gonna be a bit cheeky and list the likely venues where I could see there being more rounds of the Jimny Cup.

Alsace - Test Course
Catalunya - Rallycross
Colorado Springs - Lake
Suzuka - East

Of course, I think it's more likely that we'll get new rounds of various events depending on what cars get added, just as we can clearly see with this most recent update. For example, if we get the Nissan R390 GT1 race car '98, that'd be a shoe-in for both the WTC 900 and the Neo-Classic Competition. But if we get a new track altogether, there'll likely be at least a few events for it as soon as we get it.
I'm hoping for a new set of endurance missions of 2-3 hours and dynamic weather/day night cycle

I'm hoping for a new set of endurance missions of 2-3 hours and dynamic weather/day night cycle
I think what's much more realistic is that when we get the 24h races, they'll definitely be at venues that have full day/night cycles, even if they may not have rain implemented, like at Daytona. So I definitely see there being 24h races at the Nurburgring, Daytona, Spa-Francorchamps, and of course Le Mans. Plus there could be some non-24h endurances that would still be quite long, like the Bathurst 12 Hours.

I wouldn't rule out one-hour races in World Circuits, either, as we do have that WTC 800 round at Spa-Francorchamps.

Last edited:
If someone was to tell me that two years after launch we would still have tracks with no rain and without 24h cycles I would call them lunatics. Yet here we are.
We were never going to have all the other circuits upgraded with dynamic time and weather systems unfortunately. PD make some baffling decisions and their approach to this aspect of GT7 is one of them.

A minor trim/year varient of an existing car
A VGT for the marketing boys
A glaring omission that already exists as a HD model... maybe M5/RS6

Deepest desire: Wheel shop gets a huge upgrade with 90s style 3/5 spokes and steel wheels.

I think what's much more realistic is that when we get the 24h races, they'll definitely be at venues that have full day/night cycles, even if they may not have rain implemented, like at Daytona. So I definitely see there being 24h races at the Nurburgring, Daytona, Spa-Francorchamps, and of course Le Mans. Plus there could be some non-24h endurances that would still be quite long, like the Bathurst 12 Hours.

I wouldn't rule out one-hour races in World Circuits, either, as we do have that WTC 800 round at Spa-Francorchamps.
I think they might have both day/night cycle and rain where the track allows for it

As there seems to be some underlining issue with PD creating any new real life tracks, my guess is any new track that is released will be a new or original fantasy track.

Predict a car that the majority of fans will like, one headscratcher or hated car , one car that gets a meh and the Sony car. An engine swap for the R4,Dino & 512. No new track

As there seems to be some underlining issue with PD creating any new real life tracks, my guess is any new track that is released will be a new or original fantasy track.
I don't see a problem with that..if tracks are actually great...if PD would be really awesome they could take 3 iconic tracks..and put those corners in...
like this one for example
Screenshot_20230406_130158_Samsung Internet.jpg

The issue with day/night and weather is the modus operandi PD are taking compared to other games. PD want the sky and weather systems to be real-life simulations of the environments the circuits are depicted in. It's not just rain but Japanese rain. It's not just a starry sky, it's the starry sky.

Other franchises would simply just add a generic sky and clouds/rain.

What makes you say that? What issue?

What makes you say that? What issue?
when did you get last real track? 😳 it's obviously they aren't willing to pay licences...
maybe I am wrong..but it sure looks to me that way...they could make pikes peak as mission challenge paid dlc...I guess they have elevation and wind problems with the track 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back