March Bounty Hunter: ForzaRC Ladder Challenge

Mexico
Mexico
It was mentioned today in the livestream announcing more details for the Forza Racing Championship (A pre-seasonal invitational or something). More details will be revealed on Friday, but so far, this will be the bounty targets:

Elliott Lyons aka RBW Triton
Design Director - Forza Motorsport - Turn 10 2:07:865 (16/03)

John Knowles
Turn 10 Design Director 2:08:107 (16/03)

Garrett Huxtable
Engagement Designer - Collabera Inc. at Turn 10 Studios 2:11:195 (16/03)

Jennifer Lane
Design Director - Turn10 - Microsoft. 2:42:723 (16/03)

Brian Ekberg aka Mechberg
Community Manager for Turn 10 studios 2:08:737 (16/03)

Update: Indeed the event is already set up in the Forza Racing Championship tab of the rivals section. The track is Sebring full and the car is the Corvette C7.R.

Last edited:
I don't know about the other ones, but Mechberg is pretty fast and should be hard to beat.

Yep, Elliott is definitely the fastest. This isn't going to be easy...

Anything about prices out yet? I won't necessarily feel compelled to bother posting a super-fast laptime if that will only get me fugled-up Forza Edition cars...

All I have to do is choose the event and race them, right? Do I need to register at the website? Just checking

Any word on what their times are?

I don't think they've done any yet.

For reference, the real C7R qualified with a 1:59.2 for the 2014 race (same year as the in-game car), and the top guys are doing 2:04s...

2:03s with traction and/or stability on. I sincerely hope I do not have to resort to that to beat the T10 folk.

And these are the prizes:

Participation Reward 2016 Koenigsegg Regera

Beat JONK1969 Punk Rocker Driver Gear
Beat Mechberg 1963 VW Type 2 De Luxe
Beat Gr1malian 1981 VW Scirocco S
Beat ShmooGnu 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series Forza Edition
Beat RBW Triton MotoRacer Driver Gear

They will be setting their first lap times today, the easiest way to keep track of them is adding their GTs.

Last edited:
The only thing I can see myself remotely wanting in all of that is the Scirocco, and even then I don't want it that much.

Still, the C7R is fun to drive so it might be worth some seat time just for fun.

Isn't this the first time the Bus will actually be available?

Guess I'll need to aim for that. Thank your deity of choice Elliott's prize is only a suit.

Isn't this the first time the Bus will actually be available?

Guess I'll need to aim for that. Thank your deity of choice Elliott's prize is only a suit.
I was just thinking the same thing. What was it, week 4 where they promised it and then poof! We never got it? Funny, how months and months later there has been no mention of it, until now.

Watching the Mixer livestream right now. The initial times were set with controllers. No set date to finish the event, but Mechberg says "at least a couple of weeks".

Last edited:
I really want that samba bus, but I've got no chance of beating that time without being able to tune...

EDIT: Another bash at the event brought my time down to 2:07.1xx

Last edited:
So, if we beat the first time they did, then they set a faster one, do I still get the prize or do I have to beat their new times?

I'm improving a lot on Sebring, until FM6, to me, completely unknown and hard track!

Just did 2:07.441 and now in second with Triton.
I think next second will be hard one.

If only I could handle it without TCS.
In one lap attack maybe I will.

But first will try with manual clutch.

Usually driving hardcore all the way.

My 2:08 something time better be enough to grab the Scirocco. I don't care about getting the bus and I would probably auction it off if the game allowed it.

My 2:08 something time better be enough to grab the Scirocco. I don't care about getting the bus and I would probably auction it off if the game allowed it.

I want the bus, and at this point the Auction house would have been my only chance at it.

By the way Mechberg found a full second. Or whoever ran his lap for him did. It's amazing how much these guys improve. Some have found like 7 seconds over the life of an event.

I'm currently 2 tenths ahead of Elliott and just outside the top 800 worldwide... That suit is going to be quite rare

Here's lap I did yesterday:

2:07.080

I think that current Triton time is beatable, but if he improves it, then I don't know...

Back