March Bounty Hunter: ForzaRC Ladder Challenge

I'd be annoyed about missing my prizes, but I'm too busy trying to figure out what to do with my Alfa SZ. :mischievous:

The number of locked cars I genuinely want in my garage (versus curiosity/completionist reasons) goes down another one when the 1M arrives.

Oh right. That was the other rivals event with the C7R at Sebring that ran alongside the bounty hunter. Totally forgot about that one.

Got my reward cars, yay! And then got them again? I don't even know what's going on anymore.

YAY!!! I got mine too!!! Oh and that Mercedes Benz SL65 Black Edition! My favorite!

I must know, did anyone get the VW Bus?? Please post a pic, so we know it actually exists! Otherwise it's a sasquatch, rumors of it existing, but no actual proof of existence.

My gift message for the Regera didn't disappear once I had downloaded the car to my garage. :odd:

Does that mean I got two? I was afraid to click again in case I'd unleash some glitch leaving me with no Regera at all. This is FM7 after all. :lol:

Also nice to have the Scirocco, but somehow I missed the 2011 Scirocco up for grabs in a recent Rivals event. :(

My gift message for the Regera didn't disappear once I had downloaded the car to my garage. :odd:

Does that mean I got two? I was afraid to click again in case I'd unleash some glitch leaving me with no Regera at all. This is FM7 after all. :lol:

Also nice to have the Scirocco, but somehow I missed the 2011 Scirocco up for grabs in a recent Rivals event. :(
Yeah that happened to me too. I clicked on it, and it went away. No glitch that I can detect as of now.:lol:

Latest Posts

Back