March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,052 views
LOL, I actually bought that one. I totally such at graphics. Mine would have looked like a 1 year old pooped.
 
The new DLC pack has the 787B.
 
I think he's referring to a code giveaway.
 
Don't worry guys, still two days before the pack releases. He'll probably give away codes later today or tomorrow.
 
I've already won here, so I'mma have to pay up this time. I don't think I've a chance with Turn 10's DLC code giveaways. Also, I'm away from my Xbox right now, and it'll be another 2-3 weeks until I can play Forza again. Really wish I would've brought that thing with me. :(
 
I think, like myself and many others here, he's in Superbowl mode.
 
Not in Superbowl mode - I don't even watch Football.

The reason it's been quiet around here is due to us not being given codes for the month. Why? Well, we don't know. We had the entire thing planned out to, but what's done is done. Seems you'll only be able to score early access through FM.net if this is anything to go by.
 
Not in Superbowl mode - I don't even watch Football.

WHAT!?!?!?!
il_570xN.195830208.jpg

lol

The reason it's been quiet around here is due to us not being given codes for the month. Why? Well, we don't know. We had the entire thing planned out to, but what's done is done. Seems you'll only be able to score early access through FM.net if this is anything to go by.
Wow, I wonder what's the deal with that. Not cool. Oh well, I guess old Forza Planet gets the digital shaft this time around.
 
I know, it's incredibly weird. :lol:

I've just never been a traditional sports guy - I watched baseball for a bit when I was in high school but that's about it, and that didn't even last too long. I was brought up on professional wrestling (which has seriously gone way downhill) primarily. In 2009 I began watching Formula 1 full-time (was only watching bits and pieces before then), but as far as traditional sports go - not going to happen. :p

As for us getting "the shaft" I'll reserve my own skepticism until things have developed further. All I'll say for now.
 
I know, it's incredibly weird. :lol:

I've just never been a traditional sports guy - I watched baseball for a bit when I was in high school but that's about it, and that didn't even last too long. I was brought up on professional wrestling (which has seriously gone way downhill) primarily. In 2009 I began watching Formula 1 full-time (was only watching bits and pieces before then), but as far as traditional sports go - not going to happen. :p
There's a grandma somewhere crying tears of pain in an apple pie.

Well we'll wait and see what's up with the codes. Not like we're entitled to them or anything but why stop the gravy train now I say. Wont make much difference to me in any case as I'll probably be missing any contests anyway with the game and all. And if the Giants win you can forget about me for the rest of the day. :cheers:

I was going to post a pic but just do a google for "drunk" and let the laughs begin. The "pee" trail one is HILARIOUS! lmao
 
Post-game celebrations out of the way, it seems we have something in our inbox here. Oh. Well I'll be...

:D

Full details will be emerging in a few hours, but be prepared!
 
Post-game celebrations out of the way, it seems we have something in our inbox here. Oh. Well I'll be...

:D

Full details will be emerging in a few hours, but be prepared!

A few hours!? ill be asleep in one most likely :(
 
I am quite pleased in saying I blew the situation out of proportion, and thus have egg on my face.. :D

Full details (as pointed out above by Slip) shall be revealed in a few hours. It's going to be good.
 
flo
Yes!
edit: what is a few hours? i need to know when i should come back :lol:

i was on facebook and its so late that i tried to find a "like" button on your posts. haha

but yeah pretty much what he said.
 
Capital letters, gents. What's going on... you both drunk? :p

A few hours would be... let's see: I have to pay a visit to my physician which can be quick, or a little time consuming. I'd say around 2 or 3 EST. Be around as much as possible between 2 and 3, should be able to get a definitive time by then.
 
flo
on facebook i'm floris van kampen

was it some kind of reply to something or what? :lol:

Haha sorry, you dont seem to get what i said. What i ment is that I'm so sleepy and I've been on Facebook for about 20 minutes and I wasn't paying attention to what site i was on. I saw your post on this thread and was looking for a like button.

edit: sorry T12 capital letters doesnt seem to be in my agenda right now haha but i edited just this single post just for you.
 
haha sorry, you dont seem to get what i said. What i ment is that im so sleepy and ive been on facebook for about 20 minutes and i wasnt paying attention to what site i was on. I saw your post on this thread and was looking for a like button.
Ah I get it lol :lol:
edit: 2-3 EST? EST is -5 gmt, it's almost 4am in est then, wich would mean, 10 more hours? :confused:
I'm soo bad at timezones
 
Well, we can't do it now, can we? There's only two of you!

I have to wait just as long for you all to wonder why you suggested the trivia you all did last month. :p

Should point out that this is only for my giveaway.
 
Well, we can't do it now, can we? There's only two of you!

I have to wait just as long for you all to wonder why you suggested the trivia you all did last month. :p

Should point out that this is only for my giveaway.

Hey, we could try :lol:

Just kidding, i see, but 2-3 est is not really ''soon'' but heck, there's a few codes, and we have to try!
 
:lol: It's only 11am here, and it's just pas 5AM EST time, yet, i F5 this thread every 10 minutes, who knows, even though it will be like 8 hours before we know more....:lol:
 
Excitement. You're full of it.

Go take a nap. I promise we won't begin for another several hours. :D

Festivities have begun even earlier than I thought. See below!
 
Excitement. You're full of it.

Go take a nap. I promise we won't begin for another several hours. :D

Yes, only problem, I woke up 4 hours ago
EDIT: yes, I really should get a life, if I'm right the codes will only be send out tonight my time.

(I think I'm doing alright with the capitals now, right?)
 
Back