March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,052 views
OK guys - Here is the chance to get one of two codes from me.

On Friday I took a picture of my year old Alfa's mileage, the two members who are able to get closest to guessing my mileage will get a code.

To enter, post in this thread as follows:

Scaff's mileage is = xxxxxxxxxxx



Basic rules and info
Entries close as 10pm (UK time) tonight, and the codes will be issued shortly after that.
One guess each (your first guess is the only one I will accept - so don't spam up the thread).
Its in miles
The car was registered on the 11th Feb 2012



Scaff
 
:eek:

i have no idea how to find this...
EDIT: once i know find out more, i will edit this, I won't reply again
edit2: this thread was edited already, my true entry is listed below
 
Scaff!

Right after I promised, too. :lol:
 
11th Feb 2012...sure you mean 2011?

Here's my guess:

Scaff's mileage is = 13,920
 
Can I ask if it's your daily driver or just a weekend cruiser?
 
Well now, what's this, what's this?

V35ec.jpg


Full details for my particular contest will be revealed in about six hours, though I have already given out two codes. Consider it added incentive to join the Photomode competitions every once in a while... so congratulations to BryCivicSi and StoneyNUFC, who both just happened to be in the right place, at the right time!
 
Nope. That's a ForzaPlanet 787B.

Oh yeah. We own one.
 
Darn too late.

Scaffs mileage is = 29875
 
You're not too late - everybody can guess Scaff's mileage!

The FP livery will likely be gifted to whomever wins my contest challenge, as well. Details will be posted, but first... I need sleep!
 
By accident I pronounced this at forza forums, I then quickly edited my post, but the damage was already done.:banghead::guilty: :lol:
 
flo
By accident I pronounced this at forza forums, I then quickly edited my post, but the damage was already done.:banghead::guilty: :lol:

Yes quite a lot LOL.

Now you got someone here

Sorry if posting twice is wrong here, still new :P .
I'm going to take a guess at Scaff's mileage at 76,000 Km :D
I dunno if that's what you meant lol

EDIT: OOOO Found the edit button! XD
 
Sorry if posting twice is wrong here, still new :P .
I'm going to take a guess at Scaff's mileage at 76,000 Km :D
I dunno if that's what you meant lol

make it miles
(google it, 1 mile is 1.6 km if im right, but use an auto converter to be sure!)
edit: edit that post, don't double post your entry
 
flo
By accident I pronounced this at forza forums, I then quickly edited my post, but the damage was already done.:banghead::guilty: :lol:

Next 2 posts by entirely new members :lol:
 
flo
make it miles
(google it, 1 mile is 1.6 km if im right, but use an auto converter to be sure!)
edit: edit that post, don't double post your entry

Double Post? I did no such thing lol. How do I get rid of it? :P
 
flo
you don't, that's why you have to think a bit before you actualy post.

Nyough :S
Sorry. Remember that these are all my first posts lol
EDIT: Converted to Miles :D
76,000km = 47,224 Miles :D
 
I've merged your posts, Turkeyboy.
 
Back