March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,064 views
scaffs milage is: 23,020 miles


edit to put in right format, didnt change my guess
 
Scaff's mileage is 17,000.
 
Scaff's mileage is 14,750mi.
 
Can I ask if it's your daily driver or just a weekend cruiser?
Daily driver, a company car to be specific

Scaff's mileage is 8500

Out of curiosity what Alfa is it?
My avatar should give you a clue, its a Giulietta



OK to recap we have so far:

JJ72 -13920
Chopsticks - 7544
Skip- 29875
Satans - 11982
drivatar - 9000
Tiddy - 8500
dDrunkenmonkey - 3001
Turkeyboy696X - 47224
Procarracer13 - 8624
Stonyer - 23020
Wiggs - 17000
DomasRC - 6100
GT-Jwolf - 14750
joenats3 - 17881
zLEEz - 14000
to - 26673
campinkonvict - 11219


Scaff
 
His mileage is 11,621.
 
Well, going to bed now, will have to check again in the morning.
 
Am I to late?

Scaffs mileage is = 16,250
 
Scaff's mileage = 15,400
 
Alright, remember how I said this would be something different? Well, welcome to the...

Scavenger Hunt!

You'll notice my location has changed. That is the first clue, and it has to do with fnding the next bread crumb in the trail. The first two people to follow them all, and private message me the correct final secret password, get a code. If you post the answer in any other method, it will not be accepted. If this proves too hard, I'll give another hint in a few hours. If too easy... It'll just be harder next month! Start your sleuthing engines!
 
Update

We have so far:

JJ72 -13920
Chopsticks - 7544
Skip- 29875
Satans - 11982
drivatar - 9000
Tiddy - 8500
dDrunkenmonkey - 3001
Turkeyboy696X - 47224
Procarracer13 - 8624
Stonyer - 23020
Wiggs - 17000
DomasRC - 6100
GT-Jwolf - 14750
joenats3 - 17881
zLEEz - 14000
to - 26673
campinkonvict - 11219
VXR - 11621
IIIhellbillylll - 120000
Shawtyone - 16250
zr1chris - 15400
Cdailey - 15697
Mitch - 59111
ben_1_ - 44590
Player - 37692
Wuchixr - 10040
Unabomber025 - 54333
Wiszkas - 22050
NTX - 50000
youngnate13 - 35000
hellwithit - 65000

Scaff
 
Scaffs mileage is 44,590

(hope I'm okay to post here as I'm new)

No problem at all and welcome to Forza Planet.


Scaff
 
Just a few tiny notes:

  • nope, it's not a hint regarding Scaff's Alfa :p
  • I won't be giving any specialized hints, and won't be giving a further explanation about the first until about 3 hours from now.
  • if you do catch the trail, don't post about it! Let everybody work for it! :D
  • I'm at work, so replies may be delayed a bit. Be patient!
 
Back