March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
Double-posting after we've rounded up the first 10, with an image you've just taken from the official T10 website, is probably not the best idea, Joel.

Great stuff, guys! I have some very exciting news for you. :D

Turn 10 has generously provided ForzaPlanet with ten free codes for Forza 4's November DLC car pack (regularly priced at $7), and each one of you will find them waiting in your private message Inbox. As you know, the November DLC pack releases on November 1st, but you guys don't have to wait - your codes can be redeemed right now!

Enjoy, and thanks again to Turn 10 for providing ForzaPlanet with this opportunity! :cheers:

Awesome. Uh, Jordan, could you PM me a day before the next competition with what it is and when it goes live? Thanks. :P

Official support from the developers. A nice touch.
Well done to those lucky guys.

I have the season pass do I'll be joining you tomorrow.

Very nice of them and great for customers however - I noticed on the official forums they were doing something similar with members writing there gamer tag down now a promotion on here too but........

......what about the people who bought the season pass - loyal forza fans spending that extra cash even after buying the LCE - its utterly pointless we enter any competitions like this at all.

OK Guys - I have a spare code to give away for those outside the US (as most of the codes have gone to the US so far).

However this one is going to operate a little differently as its just the one code.

So to counter the US invasion and all those damn muscle cars we are going to roll out some British Beef.

What you have to do is show me your best shot of any Aston Martin (taken from within FM4 and not nicked off the Internet), with a cut off time of 9pm tonight (which should give every time).

Once the deadline has passed the staff will judge which shot they think best counters the US muscle and the winner will get the code.

Get going guys.

(Normal conditions apply - staff have the final say, etc, etc).

Scaff

GhlQw.jpg

From a nice R2 race the other night, totally struggled to beat the AI, but had to stick with the Aston, as I'm just a sucker for the brand..

:D

It doesn't say if we are looking at classic Aston's.. perhaps I'll change this later for something that is more in keeping with the spirit of classic American muscle!

:D

It doesn't say if we are looking at classic Aston's.. perhaps I'll change this later for something that is more in keeping with the spirit of classic American muscle!

Any Aston will do the job, doesn't have to be a classic.

Scaff

...and everybody likes a dark horse coming up from behind to win, right? :D

I too have a code, and with a Season Pass, I figured I'd also put mine up for the community. Instead of Americana or British Beef though, there's just a slight twist: show me a Japanese car, overtaking! The rest of the rules will be the same as Scaff's post here, so the winning image will be picked around the same time. Go go go!

...and everybody likes a dark horse coming up from behind to win, right? :D

I too have a code, and with a Season Pass, I figured I'd also put mine up for the community. Instead of Americana or British Beef though, there's just a slight twist: show me a Japanese car, overtaking! The rest of the rules will be the same as Scaff's post here, so the winning image will be picked around the same time. Go go go!

This one is for you

6270877506_090e9624e8_z.jpg

Hate I missed this but I did already get the season pass. But overall, I am glad to see that T10 has paid us some attention in our short existence.

Incoming: yet another member of the staff is in possession of a code, say it isn't so?

That's right. I too have a code and unlike Americana, British Beef, or The Oriental Pass (that's what I'm calling it; Slips' giveaway) I am a person who loves speed, however, as mentioned before, unlike the previous three giveaways I have something a bit more localized in mind - the setting is the Top Gear Test Track (Full) and you are permitted to use any non-American car within the game that's on TG's real life Power Lap Leaderboard.

Make me feel like the shot was taken right on the track and you've got yourself a code!

Same general rules outlined here apply. So, have at it!

Back