March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
What in the world is all of that? :lol:
Cars From The Top Gear Test Track Power Lap Leaderboards?
whssign.gif

If that's right I totally deserve a code :P
Can't help you there. :(

Its 10pm UK time - thread locked for the staff to chat and the winners will be revealed soon.

Scaff

OK the first winner is (drum roll)......

for the Aston Martin shot, JJ72 with this one.....

4403ForzaBigshot8.jpg

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8626#post8626

....I feel it sums up exactly what I envisaged in my head with the theme and on top of that its got a lot of atmosphere and on top of that a nice bit of tyre deformation going on as well.

One DLC code on its way to your inbox right now.

The thread will stay locked until all three winners have been announced and then unlocked for congratulations, etc.

With any luck this will not be the only time we get to do this.

Scaff

...and the winner of the Oriental Pass (thanks T-12) code? Why, it's... phillkillv2!

6270877506_090e9624e8_z.jpg

For original post, view here

It's a classic rivalry between two Japanese rally ruffians, with some very nice lighting. A code will be in your inbox in about 30sec!

A huge thank you to both Jordan and T10 for making this possible :)

Ladies and gentlemen, the final winner for CFTTGTTPLL (good lord that's long; why would you come up with that, TB?) is Fezz ST for this shot of 599 GTO:

ForzaBigshot.jpg

Original post

This reminds me of Jeremy's rather to-the-point statement regarding the 599 GTO "...This is not a car, it's, it's a wild animal. Actually it's not even a wild animal, it's just a bastard." Which was followed by an expletive of some kind. Anyway, this ticks all the right boxes for me and would only have been better if it were in red.

Expect the code in your inbox very shortly.

Big thanks to everyone who's participated, hopefully this won't be te last time we're able to do this. And an even bigger thanks to Turn 10 for supporting us at such a young stage. If everything falls in to place this won't be the last time you guys see something like this.

God damnit, had I known we could edit the Aston shot I'd have entered something different. :banghead:

Can we have some clear set rules on editing if it ever comes round again please?

WOW, thanks Terronium, I agree though, for some reason i spent my hard earned on a yellow one, it looked better in the show room but as soon as i took it out on track I rued the decision :(

Congratulations to all the winners. You were worthy victors. ;)

Also, a big thank you to T10 for your amazing games, and continued support of the community.

@scaff

Yeah it is a nice looking car (In my opinion).

And here is my first and second favorite cars (in order)

HSV W427

HSV-W427-Forza-4-copy.jpg

Lamborghini

Lamborghini-Sesto_Elemento-Forza-4.png

OK - so we have one more code to give away and this one's got a question attached to it.

I like in Swindon in the UK, with an hours drive of my house are three circuits, all you have to do is name one of them.

First person to do so get's the last code we have.

Scaff

OK - so we have one more code to give away and this one's got a question attached to it.

I like in Swindon in the UK, with an hours drive of my house are three circuits, all you have to do is name one of them.

First person to do so get's the last code we have.

Scaff

Castle Combe (Circuit of course) would be my favourite around there! (I'm up the road in Cheltenham!)

I know one of them. I would post it if I didn't already have a code. Surprised nobody has posted an answer yet.

Edit: nevermind I see PzR got it. I was looking it up just for fun. :D

I know one of them. I would post it if I didn't already have a code. Surprised nobody has posted an answer yet.

Edit: nevermind I see PzR got it. I was looking it up just for fun. :D

I was shocked there where no answers for nearly 20 mins!!! The code will be for my son (5), I've only just got him FM4 + Speedwheel.. If it's for direct forum members only, that's OK..

Sorry for the delay, us staff members were contemplating our business trip to the Playboy Mansion... Anyway, PzR got it right. Expect your code shortly.

Congrats PzR.

Silverstone would have been my selection. Looked to be about exactly an hour away depending what the speed limits are in that area.

Yep Castle Combe and Silverstone are two of the three, with Thruxton being the third.

Congrats.

Scaff

Back