March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
Does the Cee'd count T-12? :D

ceed.jpg

T12 will like this...

Pic here once site loads

Gumpert Apollo S, faster than the original Veyron round TGTT.

Just got into My Forza but everythings broken!! Said I had no Clubs, no galleries and 0 gamerscore!!!

Incoming: yet another member of the staff is in possession of a code, say it isn't so?

That's right. I too have a code and unlike Americana, British Beef, or The Oriental Pass (that's what I'm calling it; Slips' giveaway) I am a person who loves speed, however, as mentioned before, unlike the previous three giveaways I have something a bit more localized in mind - the setting is the Top Gear Test Track (Full) and you are permitted to use any non-American car within the game that's on TG's real life Power Lap Leaderboard.

Make me feel like the shot was taken right on the track and you've got yourself a code!

Same general rules outlined here apply. So, have at it!

Yay, I can enter without even doing anything :D

ForzaBigshot.jpg

UGH. I can't get onto my profile either :( Why now?!

EDIT: Can we edit our photos? Please answer before 9 for fairness' sake!

My particular code is open to anywhere in the world, yes. Also, for simplicity, no photoshop for this one! I'm heading home from work, so get those last minute shots in!

Is Photoshop editing allowed?

No editing.

Since FM.net seems to be a bit on the "Well, I don't really care to work for you right now." side of things if this continues I'm sure the deadline(s) can be adjusted.

I can't enter any of these comps, as i don't have Xbox Live Gold. Would have to take a photo of the TV to get an image online.

Thanks Micro$oft (or whoever). :(

I'm happy to extend the deadline to 10pm (UK time) due to the issues with getting shots off the Forza site if Slip and T12 are.

Scaff

I'm kind of glad I don't have a code to give away so I don't have to come up with a name for my competition befitting the likes of Americana, British Beef, The Oriental Pass or the CFTTGTTPLL. I'd likely have something lame like Small. :lol:

Great shots so far, guys and a big THANK YOU to Turn 10 for the codes! :)👍

TB
I'm kind of glad I don't have a code to give away so I don't have to come up with a name for my competition befitting the likes of Americana, British Beef, The Oriental Pass or the CFTTGTTPLL. I'd likely have something lame like Small. :lol:

Great shots so far, guys and a big THANK YOU to Turn 10 for the codes! :)👍

What in the world is all of that? :lol:

Cars From The Top Gear Test Track Power Lap Leaderboards? (If that's right I totally deserve a code :P )

I'm happy to extend the deadline to 10pm (UK time) due to the issues with getting shots off the Forza site if Slip and T12 are.

Scaff

Thanks alot Jordan. After refreshing quite a bit, I managed to get all my photos around 5ESt before the servers went all whack again.

British Beef

AstonMartinV12Vantage-RallydePositano.png

Oriental Contest

Forza46.jpg

Slipstream

Forza30.jpg

EDIT. Regardless of who wins, Thanks a lot TURN10, keep promoting the community! I'm enjoying the pics!

Back