March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,064 views
I'm going to answer the next question, if I win I'll give the code away :P got a season pass to make use of
 
Question 4:

More than a century has since passed, introduced in Paris, France, and fitted with doors capable of cutting the winds, I was quite the popular car in my day and even moreso when a special client purchased me in a particularly bright color.

I have even seen new life under the arms of two others, with one sticking closer to my roots than the other. I've even seen Daytona for 24 whole hours.

60. 4. 12.
 
Building the suspense
 
Citroen 2CV?
 
Ferrari Daytona

Ugh, switched computers and forgot I wasn't logged in, then go sniped by Chopsticks, lol. :lol:
I don't think it's right anyway, but...
 
Question 4:

More than a century has since passed, introduced in Paris, France, and fitted with doors capable of cutting the winds, I was quite the popular car in my day and even moreso when a special client purchased me in a particularly bright color.

I have even seen new life under the arms of two others, with one sticking closer to my roots than the other. I've even seen Daytona for 24 whole hours.

60. 4. 12.

Mercedes 300SL
 
I was thinking GT40 but the doors part doesnt make sense

Mercedes SL300
 
Renault Alpine A443
 
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
 
Back