March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,052 views
I'm tempted to say Bugatti EB110, which had trick opening doors, and Michael Schumacher, at one point, had a yellow one.

But it did not finish the 1994 Daytona 24h in which it raced.

Actually I think it is...

Reborn as the B.Engineering Edonis, and then as the Dauer EB110, later on.

Glad you second guessed yourself, only to second guess yourself again.

Got it.
 
Threw me off with the 'over a century old' comment, I figured you meant the car itself, not the company... Cool! I feel educated.
Edit:
And I only saw that after looking at the question again...
 
I learned quite a bit researching for that last question.
 
NEIN.gif
 
That was one of my favorite cars back in the day, I think I've read just about every piece of litterature on it.
 
The more than a century part was highly confusing. I'm hoping you actually meant decade.

Nope. It was a reference to it being introduced 110 years after Ettore's birth. It was originally written out as "110 years have since passed..." but I felt that was too much of a giveaway.
 
Would you all like to jump Player and advocate for easier questions, or do you all like this?
 
I like this better. It's more of a challenge and it gives people more of a chance to win
 
my brain melts T.12 LOL

but keep it up buddy, either way I will try to guess!!
 
What I don't like is people sending answers that have very, very little to do with the question. It gets kind of annoying looking through 12 Posts of utter randomness, 6 of which have already been mentioned.
 
What I don't like is people sending answers that have very, very little to do with the question. It gets kind of annoying looking through 12 Posts of utter randomness, 6 of which have already been mentioned.

Can't stop people taking random guesses unfortunately.
 
What I don't like is people sending answers that have very, very little to do with the question. It gets kind of annoying looking through 12 Posts of utter randomness, 6 of which have already been mentioned.

What's most annoying are the guesses that involve a car that isn't even in the game...
 
Back