March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,109 views
Read what people post before you. The same answer was said multiple times.
 
Yep.

Question: why were some of you continuing to name specific vehicles after I'd said it wasn't a particular vehicle?
'Cause they're just skimming through the question & then making a random guess in hopes they beat someone else to the right answer.
 
Use Google, try to use key parts of the question to get the answer. You have plenty of time generally...

I have been, without any luck whatsoever.

The Vector one I would have known had I not been busy but I didn't know the full name of the company.
 
...and me no chance. :(

704defd4-22ee-4464-aaee-d722930fc0c6.jpg
 
Here's a conversation starter: Xbox 360 tops PS3 and Wii in Worldwide Console Sales!! Sorry that it's off topic here, just bored....
 
Question on the way.

Boredom is no reason to drag something off-topic. Take it to The Lounge and discuss it there if you want.
 
Question on the way.

Boredom is no reason to drag something off-topic. Take it to The Lounge and discuss it there if you want.

At the moment there isn't a topic. :p kidding kidding, I'll be good.
 
Terronium no offense but your type slow

Excuse me?

If by "type slow" you mean I'm not waiting on you by posting a new trivia question at your leisure, then too bad. I do have other things going on around me.
 
excuse me?

If by "type slow" you mean i'm not waiting on you by posting a new trivia question at your leisure, then too bad. I do have other things going on around me.

No, we want you to wait on us hand and foot, can't you understand that?!
 
Question 6:

Developed as a Grand Tourer, it debuted in the first round of 1997, doing away with it's scant Straight-4 and embracing a V8, the factory efforts failed for two straight races. Burdened with failure and poor results, my last activity was that in 2004 where my age would be revealed to all, and any hopes of improvement were thus cancelled.

What am I?
 
Back