Matt-Mtb Photography 16.08.13 I'm Back!!

• Thread starter matt-mtb
  • 707 comments

Lotus or Lexus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Online Race, Mitsubishi EVO 6 Tm Edition

Well this was an interesting race. Me (evo) and my good friend marquis (clio) were going to have a race with each other but then other people joined, so there was 5 of us in total. I was in pole position , so I led the pack away. THe first couple of corners went smooth, then the guy in the red clio caught his rear wheel, on the grass then rear swapped ends. I went past with the M5 right up my chuff, so he had a massive slipstream but couldn't do anything because it was a short straight. Marquis was slipstreaming the M3 but got a wheel on the grass, so both clio's were out of contention. So it was me, the M5 and the M3, me and m5 headed to fast blind left, both cocked it up ], and we went wide. So the M3 was in the lead. He was in lead for 1/2 the lap but then the crappy server lagged out for him and he left. So I was running 1st with the M5 right up my chuff all the way to the last straight where he could use his extra horses, he slipstreamed on the straight but I got in to his slipstream and overtook him again to take the victory. Hope you enjoy the pics just as I did racing for them.

Nürburgring Nordschleife_46 by
5992987215_fa24fcc301.jpg
[/url]
Nürburgring Nordschleife_42 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_40 by

Nürburgring Nordschleife_37 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_36 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_34 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_33 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_30 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_31 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_32 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_29 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice shots good action in them. Man that person really hit something hard in his M5

Double Update

Ford GT

Côte d'Azur_8 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_5 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_6 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_9 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_10 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_11 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Honda Rm ( which one should I enter the comp in)

Nürburgring 24h_1 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_2 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_6 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_4 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_5 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_3 by matt-mtb, on Flickr

Last edited:
Awesome Matt !!! I just signed up here and your posts are already worth it. I also added you on FlickR. The Ford GT is my favorite car and your pics are fantastic !!! Rock on !!!

Sweet update. I like your gt shots a lot. U feel the first few rm shots are a bit dark though the penultiamte shot I like though 👍 good update yet again

Awesome Matt !!! I just signed up here and your posts are already worth it. I also added you on FlickR. The Ford GT is my favorite car and your pics are fantastic !!! Rock on !!!
You are too kind.
Sweet update. I like your gt shots a lot. U feel the first few rm shots are a bit dark though the penultiamte shot I like though 👍 good update yet again
Cheers so I have decided that I am going to use the penultimate rm shot for the competition.

Nice last sets - I like the composition and sense of action. 👍:)

Cheers any suggestions that you want for my next update?

I hope I didn't do what you were thinking of again in todays update :lol: I'd like to see what you were going to do with the car that I did just before you were going to 👍

no i'm going on holiday for two week's and I was kind of hoping someone could update my galleries whilst i'm gone if that's ok.

Ahh okays, I think a lot of people are around this time, I'm off in a few weeks too. I don't think anyone would be able to do your gallery for you however. Hope you enjoy your holiday

I dont know how you mean, just save your shots and have some large updates when you come back

Latest Posts

Back