Matterhorn 90 - LancerEvo7 beats rain and GT500s to become the winner! (nascarfan1400 takes 2nd)Finished 

Follow the instructions under "Event Registration". That's the only way I'll create a new class. The Doc is for racers to sign up, not championship

I would like to join in a GT300 Base Model. Do I have to give specific details on the color in the car description of the sign-in-form?

I don't think I made that an option, but don't quote me on that. Besides, if we know your name(s) we'll know you from those 👍

Hi there! I just signed up for the GT300 class with an RE Amemiya RX7. I'm not officially in the series, since the schedule hasn't been released yet. I hope that's OK with you.

Perfectly fine. After all, these kind of events are organised to allow race series hosts to open up their championship for a bit of fun non-championship racing against various other car types :)

Yes, you can, until a certain time.

Whatever seems to be the most popular time two weeks prior to the event (which, amazingly, is in two weeks :dopey: ) will be the time used. If two or more options being 2 or more hours apart have equal votes, there'll be a final vote-off between them. If there's only two options tied for the win (e.g. 6 PM and 7 PM) and they're 1 hour apart, there won't. The race would simply be set to start at 6:30 PM, as a compromise.

48 hours prior to the race, sign ups are "locked in". This means that by this time you must have been able to decide whether or not you'd be able to make it to the race. Drivers can still enter, but everyone signed up after that time, is locked in.

Hope that makes sense, I'll have it added to the OP when we get closer to race day :)

In other news, @nascarfan1400's NASCAR class has been added. Anyone interested can now sign up for the class by using the form to sign up 👍

The final week in which you can register your championship as a class has now begun! There's still plenty of spaces for drivers too, so sign up for what could be one of the greatest and most challenging, yet time-wise affordable events on GT6 :)

I believe most people are waiting for the time of the race to be finalised, which is understandable. What I don't really get is why there seems to be so little interest from racing series hosts in allowing their championship to participate.

I can see, but there's one problem: only the "Base Model"s are allowed in that class. But I can put you up for the base version of your chosen car, no probs 👍

Assuming my (lack of) math skills are correct, we're down to 9 available spots, potentially with a full GT300 class 👍

Still plenty of space in GT500 and NASCAR though

Registered in the GT500 class using the HSV-010 :)

Fingers crossed for a race time not too early in the day.

Sorry for doubleposting, but I'm currently in a test lobby, if someone would be able to join. There'll be a little bit of racing, including practising Safety Car periods, some track time etc.

1472-6399-8451-1925-4120

Please tell me your GTP name upon entry, or you may be kicked :)

Back