Matterhorn 90 - LancerEvo7 beats rain and GT500s to become the winner! (nascarfan1400 takes 2nd)Finished 

Again, sorry for the double post, but, and this may be a few minutes early, the time has been confirmed! The people have spoken, and the race will start at 17:00 GMT time. This means qualifying will take place at approx. 16:30 GMT. Or, said in another way, in:

img.php

I will have the countdown timer added to the OP 👍

Again, sorry for the double post, but, and this may be a few minutes early, the time has been confirmed! The people have spoken, and the race will start at 17:00 GMT time. This means qualifying will take place at approx. 16:30 GMT. Or, said in another way, in:

img.php

I will have the countdown timer added to the OP 👍
This can be done before ITCC. I'm in!

Still 7 eligible spaces, half of these in the NASCAR class. I'm not really sure as to why these events were so (relatively) popular in the beginning yet they've now fallen below several less-organised events in terms of signed drivers?

I'm not really sure as to why these events were so (relatively) popular in the beginning yet they've now fallen below several less-organised events in terms of signed drivers?

GT6 has been out for a month, so not everyone has bought the game yet.

I know there'll always be a few that are late to the party, but then look at the amount of entries in regular racing series. Surely they can't say they don't have the game? :sly:

I'm certainly trying to, and if I am to say it myself, I'm not all that horrible at it :)

While Matterhorn isn't my absolute #1 favorite (the honor of being my favorite origina track is split between Trial Mountain, Grand Valley, Deep Forest, Midfield, Red Rock Valley.. All except the two latest actually), I do find the track to be quite interesting: lots of high speed sections, blind corners and hazardous ascend/descend. If organised correctly, it can make for an entertaining race :)

Seen it and put it on the official list, which means the GT300 class is now:

FULL

Only spaces available are now GT500 and NASCAR

And if NASCAR fails:

1: You'll need to send yet another entry (or just tell me the car you wish to change to)
2: I'll need to find out which of the many projects should be given the third spot, if it's not closed down and turned into a two-class event.

It seems I have to withdraw, as I'm too busy that day. Im gonna confirm that, but it's very likely... :(

I have just remembered that I am off on holiday to america on the the Sunday after the event, leaving at 2am approx. I really hope I will make the race, but I will have a lot of packing to do and I'll have to be up early,
I'm 90% sure I'll be at the race, but juat giving y'all a heads up to what's going on for me. 👍

It's a good thing you guys are making aware of such things before they happen. That way I'll know why you may not make it. Puts you much higher on my "👍-list" than the sign-no-show'ers :)

Wow. This week has been....weird...
Me making this race is 50/50, as I have a pot on my arm at the moment from fighting at school XD
Hopefully will get it off before Saturday, as I am looking forward the the race, and as it is only a fracture, hopefully I will be there:)
@rallymorten , Do I need to send you a PSN FR? Sometimes have trouble with the room ID codes:(
And can I just confirm, the room will open at 4.30 GMT?just want to make sure I dont miss it!:)

If you feel a PSN FR will help, I'll gladly accept it.

And yes, the room will be open at latest by 4:30 PM GMT, likely to be 30 minutes earlier. I hope you and your arm can make an agreement by then :)

Morten, I am so sorry, but it could be that I can't race with you... I need to help my mother to transport her stuff to her new working place... :guilty:...

But it depends on when the race exactly starts in Austria... I am not sure but I think I am in GMT +1. If so, it would not be a problem...

Morten, I am so sorry, but it could be that I can't race with you... I need to help my mother to transport her stuff to her new working place... :guilty:...

But it depends on when the race exactly starts in Austria... I am not sure but I think I am in GMT +1. If so, it would not be a problem...

Yes, Austria is GMT+1 :)

I am glad you're at least letting me know well in time that problems may occur. Not everybody does that. 👍

So am I, just a little more than 48 hours to go :D:tup:

Hoping for some :gtplanet: typical last-minute entries :)

Back