-Maveric's Gallery l 5/11/12 CR-Z TC & Randoms (Please Visit)

  • Thread starter Thread starter maveric25
  • 305 comments
  • 26,726 views
UPDATE

Some random un-edited shots from a JDM cruise organized by Ryuu.

7158843754_eec8c75f4c_z.jpg


7158844156_53f353b273_z.jpg


7158844626_2cda0144c8_z.jpg


7158845054_eb2fb15215_z.jpg



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comp Entries


2.0 Advanced Week 76 - Theme: Phototravel
7159044862_1bdfb002cf_z.jpg


CCCL Competition Week 61 - Theme: Samba Bus @ Grand Valley
7158840100_78ffd818cd.jpg


​
 
Wow good job bro! Your R8 looks really good in that picture.
 
Very nice set! Love that 2nd one and the entrys are nice as well 👍:).
 
Loved the GT-R reunion and the SambaBus (Kombi) shot!
 
Nice shots. I like the 2nd & 3rd one :)👍
 
The second of the Nissan 350z is just beautiful.

I have recovered well in my post but I do not know how it's done xD:scared::ouch:
 
Very nice set! Love that 2nd one and the entrys are nice as well 👍:).

Loved the GT-R reunion and the SambaBus (Kombi) shot!

Nice shots. I like the 2nd & 3rd one :)👍

The second of the Nissan 350z is just beautiful.

I have recovered well in my post but I do not know how it's done xD:scared::ouch:

Thanks guys!! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW

Zele Performance Set

7215512018_c75998857a_z.jpg


Pics will be uploaded on Monday since I'm not done yet.


​
 
Nice 370Z shot! It looks so awesome with that bodykit!
 
Style is very important too :sly:. Well done:tup::).
 
Thanks to NascarManiaco99, Horde_R35 & Jump18120 for the comments. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

Zele Performance Z34 & R35

31877376892ce674ee10o.jpg

20090126cartop02.jpg


So the inspiration for this set is these two beautiful pieces of machinery, also two of my
favorite cars. I apologise for the lack of Z34 pics, I lost all the data in my PS3 HDD
and these were the only pics I had on my flashdrive, the other ones are long gone. :indiff:


zelec.jpg


gtr1e.jpg


gtr3.jpg


gtr4g.jpg


gtr2fm.jpg




​
 
Good stuff bro! I love the color!
 
Yes very nice and original colour choise:)
 
Nice Orangey GT-R :)👍

Thanks :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

Audi RS 6

My first standard car set. Won't be able to edit pics for like two months, so this is an un-edited set. Enjoy!!!

highspeedringj.jpg


highspeedring1kx.jpg


highspeedring2y.jpg


highspeedring3ij.jpg


highspeedring4h.jpg


highspeedring5.jpg



​
 
awesome pictures mav definetly would drive this car in real life
 
You doin big thing's Mavv but you should put more PS13's on there :) haha
 
Very nice photos Mav, improving from what Iv seen last time 👍 :D
 
Good job Mav! Sorry I was a little late.
 
Doing great stuff here sir. A lot of improvement. 👍
 
@Bks: Thanks :D

UPDATE

Infiniti G35 - Unedited

specialstageroute7b.jpg


specialstageroute72ld.jpg


specialstageroute73y.jpg


specialstageroute74t.jpg


specialstageroute75c.jpg


specialstageroute77u.jpg


specialstageroute71d.jpg


specialstageroute79n.jpg


specialstageroute78a.jpg

​
 
Nice shots Mav.. keep it up...( I too made a Zele GTR Replica.. Such a badazz car)
 
Good stuff Mav! Keep up the good work!
 
Back