-Maveric's Gallery l 5/11/12 CR-Z TC & Randoms (Please Visit)

• Thread starter maveric25
  • 305 comments
Wow, very nice shots! Unedited you say, some of these should be mind blowing with some editing. 👍 :)

Tunnel shots are cool like the angles :).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

NASCAR @ Motegi (un-edited)

superspeedwaytwinringmo.jpg

I'm Back!!

I've always loved Ferino's work so for this update I got inspired by his work & wanted to try out
his style. I hope I don't give the impression that I want to copy him. :scared:

Scion FR-S

Only thing that bugs me out about this FR-S set are those grass patches. Since I was using Pixlr because I got no PC at the moment, I really didn't know how to fix it. If anyone has an idea on how please share it. :D

BMW Z4 '03

Re-Edit

Please leave feedback.

First of all: Welcome back! :cheers:

Your latest pictures are looking good. I really like the high contrast and the different camera angles. 👍

Very nice shots, but it is too bright! the picture is always better to do a bit darker than you want, and increase brightness when processing frame.

Sexi pics! could you edit some of mine? My editing is horrible and so is my editing system. Pixlr. lol

dude nice job mav , like ur z4 alot

First of all: Welcome back! :cheers:

Your latest pictures are looking good. I really like the high contrast and the different camera angles. 👍

Nice shots Mav!

Wow that is awesome Mav! I love the rainbow effect.

Awesome, you've emulated Ilya's style quite nicely. 👍 :)

Thanks a lot guys!! Didn't expect this at all. :)

Very nice shots, but it is too bright! the picture is always better to do a bit darker than you want, and increase brightness when processing frame.

I'll definitely keep it in mind for next set. Thanks!

Sexi pics! could you edit some of mine? My editing is horrible and so is my editing system. Pixlr. lol

I use Pixlr since I still haven't been able to buy a new laptop. Just keep practicing. 👍

Back