-Maveric's Gallery l 5/11/12 CR-Z TC & Randoms (Please Visit)

• Thread starter maveric25
  • 305 comments
I like the perspective view from behind the car. You can almost see the vanishing point. :D

@BkS: Thanks :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Update

Camaro Z28 @ Kyoto (un-edited)

kyotogion1y.jpg

kyotogion3w.jpg

kyotogionn.jpg

Last edited:
wow its been a long time since ive been in these parts of the forum.

Nice little update, i love the second picture, has a mistery about it that i really like, feels like the intro of a video like the car is driving into somewhere, loving this picture as much as i look at it since it has an artistic feel to it but still looks realistic. :drool: :drool: 👍

As for the third picture the light is great but the spot feels so random and the pictures so centered that i just dont feel anything to it, nice light but i dont know, seems boring in my opinion. great job on the update, im still thinking about how great the second picture is!

very nice mav i like what you are doing and iff i was you i would post some of them on the realistic photo tread , they will like them and they will go to your own gallerie then

@ OJ, Eric & marbel: Thanks guys :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

My main drift car, the Z4 '03. (un-edited)

ahrweilertownsquarej.jpg

ahrweilertownsquare1.jpg

ahrweilertownsquare2.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracku.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackrv.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracka.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackh.jpg

@ Eric & BkS: Thanks guys :D

PREVIEW TIME

circuitdespafrancorchami.jpg

I don't have to even look at it yet, I know it's already smexy.

Well done Mav, you suprise me with your skills once again 👍

COMPETITION ENTRIES

Secret Santa Comp Week 53 - Theme: Silvia Sisters (Made the poll)
tokyor246h.jpg

CCCL Comp Week 64 - Theme: Furai Concept @ Route X (Made the poll)
specialstageroutex.jpg

PMC Week 80 - Theme: Matte vs Chrome
circuitdelasarthe2009s.jpg

Secret Santa Comp Week 55 - Theme: Time Flies By (Made the poll)
bernmarketstreetf.jpg

This week's CCCL Comp - Theme: Golf VI R @ Nurb
nrburgringnordschleifele.jpg

:D glanced at the last set of photos.

Gold chrome does fit the R8 very nicely. Lovin the Silvia and Golf R shot. The blue on the Silvia is just perfect!

I feel that in some of the R8 shots, they are a little over-saturated and a little over-exposed, which kind of ruins the effect of contrast. Some lack camera angles to diffreniate from other photos too. I think with perhaps a curves adjustment and maybe a tweak here and there, they would've been a lot better. 👍

Really like that Furai shot though. :D

BkS
I feel that in some of the R8 shots, they are a little over-saturated and a little over-exposed, which kind of ruins the effect of contrast. Some lack camera angles to diffreniate from other photos too. I think with perhaps a curves adjustment and maybe a tweak here and there, they would've been a lot better. 👍

Really like that Furai shot though. :D

+1

But i really like the close up of the taillight...

Thanks guys!! Only thing I want to point out is that the hate against exposure is getting annoying already in GTP for me. I just don't see what's wrong in being a bit different. I like playing with exposure & it bugs me that people hate it. Nothing against you BkS, you're a great guy & nothing against you Paulus either. It's just that I wish people were more open minded when it comes to exposure. :indiff:

UPDATE

SLR, ACR & GT-R Night Cruise (un-edited)

Thanks to Redsuns_Eric_DRP in the SLR & Redsuns-5andDime in the GT-R.

specialstageroute73z.jpg

specialstageroute74v.jpg

specialstageroute75.jpg

specialstageroute76q.jpg

specialstageroute77t.jpg

specialstageroute78f.jpg

specialstageroute710.jpg

specialstageroute711m.jpg

Back