May DLC Discussion Thread

• Thread starter espeed623
  • 282 comments
United States
Bozeman
djespeed
djespeed
It's close to the end of the month! You know what that means! However, I should note that T10 hasn't announced it in the WIR post this week (which I think is odd...).

My hope is that there's an oft-requested new car in the pack ('15 Vette Z06/Stingray, '15 Mustang GT, '14 Camaro Z/28, etc, etc)

What are your picks for the new DLC pack?

Last edited:
It's close to the end of the month! You know what that means! However, I should note that T10 hasn't announced it in the WIR post this week (which I think is odd...).

My hope is that there's an oft-requested new car in the pack ('15 Vette Z06/Stingray, '15 Mustang GT, '14 Camaro Z/28, etc, etc)

What are your picks for the new DLC pack?
Yes please all three. Plus I would love the Holden VF HSV GTS

Forza 4 had a great car list. I mean, how many more really awesome cars are they going to be able to get without digging deeply into the FM4 car list?

They could always go for a Schwimmwagen, but I'd rather they didn't.
Have you seen the list that I've been working on (well not recently) that lists the cars people would like to see? There are plenty that could still be added that weren't in FM4.

I rekon we will get the 2015 Corvette Z06 and the 2013 Mustang Boss 302 that was just two of the cars leaked on the Forza wiki page don't know if this is true though.

Last edited:
I hope they add to some of the niche categories like the last one did with Ultimate Track Toys (Radical/Ultima) and V8 cars (erm, just the one). In fact I agree with the Aussies on this thread that even more V8 cars would be a lot of fun, this game has convinced me of their virtues.

But it'd be equally nice to see something different to what they've done before. Rolls Royce is an excellent example and at least the sound would be easier to get right. :D I don't know how the manufacturer would take to a pimped out Silver Shadow covered in anime bird graphics and ricing though. :D :D

Last edited:
No it is the last but most people are expecting them to carry on releasing DLC and charging even if you've bought the season pass...Cheeky cheeky lol

Nothing cheeky about doing precisely what they've advertised since day one: six monthly car packs. FM4 had six more after the season pass expired, but those passes are only ever meant to cover half a year.

I still think adding a few TVR's via DLC, would make the car list more balanced.
They definitely need some more TVR love, but I'm betting it will be the Tuscan S if they do add another. Would like to see the Speed 12 in a more detailed, open model.

Nothing cheeky about doing precisely what they've advertised since day one: six monthly car packs. FM4 had six more after the season pass expired, but those passes are only ever meant to cover half a year.

Sure it was advertised as only 6 month but when other games do season passes they dont do half the content/DLC they do it for the full duration of the game for the same price.

Back