May update predictions

• Thread starter Ande3200
  • 226 comments
Updates most of time is the end of month in about 2 weeks we can expect the new cars layouts and events only one update this month will be my guess, hopefully with more cafe books
Too bad not today. I hope it will be hefty update then but for now I am a little bit bored. Probably will end GRID Legends and start playing Cyberpunk.

Too bad not today. I hope it will be hefty update then but for now I am a little bit bored. Probably will end GRID Legends and start playing Cyberpunk.
Yes the game really needs content, of they just added more events that would have make a lot of difference even without new cars or tracks

I don’t think we will get anything other then maybe 1 car, which is a shame as PD must. be either sitting on tons of content or none at all . I enjoy the game but it could have been much better then it is Any new content will be drip fed over the next 2 -3 years. I don’t care about new tracks , I just want more races and championships to enjoy.

What about engine parts that was confirmed for updates wounder when we will start too see that, we might not even know if they added it, as their is no way of knowing, i would be happy if they include some parts for may update, along with new events, cafe books needs an update now hopefully this month, it would be Nice to have some classics to compete with Ferrari f40, like Jaguar xj220 and Porsche 959, i belive tha pd will add them at some point, but we might be lucky if we get 5-7 cars, only one is confirmed, i belive we will get the may update between may 23-27, the waiting is killing me, but their is content in the game that i don’t have yet that i want like Ferrari f50 Ford gt40, and all those exclusive parts that i might never get

In June there is the 24Hrs du Mans. We could already get related content in May:
  • Besides the new Toyota Le Mans racer
  • The 1970 Ferrari 512 Le Mans race car won the famous show from which PD models regularly the winning car. It would be the perfect opponent for the 917K

There are several other candidates that would fit in:
  • GT One
  • 917 LH
  • Porsche 936 and Alpine Le Mans racers of the early 80's

And as a track, the 70's Le Mans layout :)

Also in June, there is Pikes Peak ...

I’d like more wheel choices. PD final give us gold three-piece BBS. Now, we’re missing popular JDM brands. SSR, certain Work wheels, Weld wheels, etc.

I seriously hope they put up more races at every track with a bunch of car categories.

Some of my favorite tracks have zero races worth doing.

The best would be a race selector with 100s of events pre-made by PD.

I seriously hope they put up more races at every track with a bunch of car categories.

Some of my favorite tracks have zero races worth doing.

The best would be a race selector with 100s of events pre-made by PD.
There are plenty of cool layouts I forgot were even in the game because you just never use them. Or new layouts on existing tracks which you use like, once on some random event. It's amazing how under-utilized their own content is.

I just don’t know. We got the GT300 BRZ. It does race with GT3 cars, but it should be a multi-class event with the GT500 cars. Similar to the All Japan event in GTS.

Not a predication but I hope it includes the ability to sell used cars and change tracks without having to start up a new lobby.

Some new tracks would be nice, maybe Donnington and Autumn Ring/Autumn Ring mini.

Some new cars I’d like to see, 1971 Ford Capri MKI and and 1976 MKII, 1971 Ford Cortina GT, 1971 Dodge Duster, 1969 Chevy Nova and a Lotus Elan 26R

I’d like more wheel choices. PD final give us gold three-piece BBS. Now, we’re missing popular JDM brands. SSR, certain Work wheels, Weld wheels, etc.
Different strokes for different folks, but I’d argue that the last thing PD need to be concentrating on odd something like wheels.

Different strokes for different folks, but I’d argue that the last thing PD need to be concentrating on odd something like wheels.
It’s not concentrating, it’s adding options. The way they can multitask. People ask for fixes, but they want cars added as well. Can’t just concentrate on one thing.

p78
Here's an unfounded guess.

Ebisu, Sportsland Yamanashi, Mobara and Nikko circuit :lol:
Never heard of any of these.
So they might have a chance.

Knowing PD we'll probably end up with a Toyota GR86 GT300 and a Subaru BRZ with the aftermarket STI bodykit.
I'd bet my money on it. PD is so predictable and one dimensional.
Even if it's not this car it would be another VGT or a prototype (ex: that Toyota GT GT3 Concept shown in a yt video in the Toyota dealership).
From the proportions and engine placement it looks exactly like the Mazda RX-Vision, which I'm not really fond of in terms of handling. Looks gorgeous but I'd want something else....that I'd CONSTANTLY drive. Like a handful of classics, or some new cars we never got. Like the Giulia QV/GTA, to battle with the BMW M3.
I couldn't care less about the rivalry below. I want real production or race cars like everybody else.

ToyotaGRGT3Concept-MazdaRXVisionGT3-1536x1056.jpg

Last edited:
I bet the Toyota GR010 HYBRID will be in this update with a couple other cars. I'm not sure what else will be coming but the event it's in starts June 5th.
the first car will be the #7 Toyota
the second car will be the #8 Toyota
the third and final car will be the road car version which seems to have disappeared IRL

enjoy Gran Toyota 7 guys

I'm not very optimistic about PD.

But considering that at some point new tracks will come, I believe the first four that will come will be:

• Apricot Hill
  • Watkins Glen
  • Road Atlanta
  • Grand Valley

The first for obvious reasons: it appeared in the trailers. And the others: remembering that at the time of GT6 it was discovered mentions of Interlagos in the game's database, and the autodromo was only added in GT Sport. At the time of GT Sport, data was found for Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta and Grand Valley. Thus, it is very likely that these four circuits will be the next to be added this year.

Last edited:
Never heard of any of these.
So they might have a chance.

I'd bet my money on it. PD is so predictable and one dimensional.
Even if it's not this car it would be another VGT or a prototype (ex: that Toyota GT GT3 Concept shown in a yt video in the Toyota dealership).
From the proportions and engine placement it looks exactly like the Mazda RX-Vision, which I'm not really fond of in terms of handling. Looks gorgeous but I'd want something else....that I'd CONSTANTLY drive. Like a handful of classics, or some new cars we never got. Like the Giulia QV/GTA, to battle with the BMW M3.
I couldn't care less about the rivalry below. I want real production or race cars like everybody else.

ToyotaGRGT3Concept-MazdaRXVisionGT3-1536x1056.jpg
The GR GT3 IS a joint venture between Mazda and Toyota. They’ve been collaborating on their small cars and Mazda also helped Toyota with the FT86.

So when do you predict we get the teasers for silhouttes, my guess is sunday, and the update on may 25 5 cars and a track layout, better to keep expectations low to not be dissapointed, hopefully we can get those menu books, with gr2 and gr1 races, witch i find more important, but they are also ideas for races for classic and vintage cars, and most of tracks have very few events

So when do you predict we get the teasers for silhouttes, my guess is sunday, and the update on may 25 5 cars and a track layout, better to keep expectations low to not be dissapointed, hopefully we can get those menu books, with gr2 and gr1 races, witch i find more important, but they are also ideas for races for classic and vintage cars, and most of tracks have very few events
I expect like 5-6 new cars, 2 new cafè menus and maybe a new track layout with some other fixes of lobbies, economy and maybe penalty

Last edited:
Back