C crrrazy Messages 88 Dec 19, 2005 #1 Just figured you guys might like to see this gorgeous machine in action.... http://autotelegraaf.nl/vanonzeredactie/?id=35330
Just figured you guys might like to see this gorgeous machine in action.... http://autotelegraaf.nl/vanonzeredactie/?id=35330
F1GTR Trent Parke Premium Messages 6,131 London Messages SomaEightyFour Messages MrVerloc Dec 19, 2005 #2 Love the way it looks, but the back end is a little iffy.
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Dec 19, 2005 #3 2.14 meters wide ?... DAMN... It's bigger than a bus...
eliseracer Messages 1,578 Dec 19, 2005 #4 Old news, but still an amazing car. 👍 I love it every time I see it.
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Dec 19, 2005 #6 I love the view from the front, but those taillights gotta' go. Those things are terrible.
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Dec 19, 2005 #7 This is a bit old, anyway... Batman called and said he wants his car back. That was 10yrs. ago.
jammyozzy Messages 1,218 Dec 19, 2005 #8 If Darth Vader drove a car... 👍 Watching that thing drift is awe inspiring.